Wolfenstein in 1080p 60fps

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Nice1.
I can imagine Sony fanboys now start blaming developers for cutting down graphic details to be able to run it in 1080p/60fps on Xbox1. :D

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Nice1.
I can imagine Sony fanboys now start blaming developers for cutting down graphic details to be able to run it in 1080p/60fps on Xbox1. :D

Well, the game looks great, right? So is that a valid argument? Does it look as good as Thief or Tomb Raider? I wonder what Titanfall's resolution and framerate will be. I think the beta was 792p (weird number) and 60fps. Was that right?

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't like new Wolfenstein, tbh. No MP, pretty weak enemy AI, graphics not impressive neither.

As for Thief, it actually looks prety nice at certain moments, there are some nice scenes with great lights, shadows and such sort of visual effecs, but other than that it's very old gen. The textures are definitely not nice, the world is actually more closed than open :), poor enemies AI, and those loading screens are bloody everywhere. I played just few hours in those first missions, but so far I'm bit dissapointed. Even the review were not the best, I was expecting bit more, let hope it evolves in some later missions. Sorry for being OT :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)