Xbox one headsets

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
My Xbox one headsets just broke so I called MS to get a replacement but I guess MS know they are making a POS headset because they are not covered
past 90 days for the warranty. My "Warranty ran out 4 days ago on the headsets and MS wont replace them. watch out everyone MS is going to soak you for another
$25/$30 to buy a new headset. I guess I'm going with sony from now on at least they build stuff that does not break and or is sold already broken.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
that's strange, my Xbox one headset has been stepped on, yanked out of the controller, and generally mistreated. works perfectly fine and seems to be much higher quality than any I've used before! don't be such a troll.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
My Xbox one headsets just broke so I called MS to get a replacement but I guess MS know they are making a POS headset because they are not covered
past 90 days for the warranty. My "Warranty ran out 4 days ago on the headsets and MS wont replace them. watch out everyone MS is going to soak you for another
$25/$30 to buy a new headset. I guess I'm going with sony from now on at least they build stuff that does not break and or is sold already broken.

You know the Kinect is a perfectly good mic too right?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My friends don't even know if I'm on a headset or the Kinect.. I think its pretty good.

I just prefer having chat audio on a headset. Never said the Kinect is bad for chat audio, but a microphone far away isn't as good as one right next to you. No need to defend the Kinect. :wink:

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm a huge xbox supporter, but the headset are a POS. I got mine replaced and its still super sensitive (and so is my friends who got an XBO) you can hear when we scratch our heads, and I threw a pillow across the room and it can hear it. I can barely hear anything coming out the speaker either. I pre ordered my Turtlebeach ATLAS the second it became available, cant wait to retire this JUNK.

sumothong01

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site

What do you expect from a $30 headset? Turtle Beach Quality?
The MS 360 headsets were complete crap too that why no one used them.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Purchased the Turtlebeach Atlas headset. Its really an outstanding piece of equipment. Very few wires, great fit, and awesome sound quality. Works prefect with the chat adapter. The only thing I miss from my serious XB360 gaming headset is chat monitoring. You get really loud when you can't hear your voice. If your a serious gamer and wasn't made aware of this I would stay away till MS releases firmware to fix it (TB is blaming it on MS, said its possible but they need the firmware)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes