XBox One HD Twitch Streaming

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
X1 beats PS4 at Twitch streaming quality and nobody bats an eye. PS4 beats X1 at resolution quality and everyone loses their minds.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I think there is a slight difference between streaming quality and game resolution though.

regardless - the XBOX One has a great upscaler, as long as I THINK it looks good, I could care less what others think.

I think the better argument is that there are countless games that have shown us that graphic quality doesn't matter - as long as the game is fun.

Minecraft
Geometry Wars
countless indie games

I still get a kick our of Doom and Quake every now and then.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Killzone runs at 520p instead of 1080p, but nobody notices...

Only for multiple player I believe.

streaming quality and resolutions are different I agree but what I wanted to point out is xbox users are humble when they win at something they don't get all in your face but when ps4 win at something they are all like in your face.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to log into the Twitch app on the Xbox One if you already have an account on Twitch? For the life of me I cannot find it.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a feeling that will be available once the app updates on Tuesday Dos - at the moment I don't believe you can... Its one of my brothers frustrations too since he watches things on Twitch a lot more than I do (he's really into starcraft 2)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos