The Official "ADD FOR TITANFALL" thread

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Can you even camp in this game? I swear I never feel safe anywhere.

Same here, I typically play mostly Hardpoint but always have very little defense points cos nothing else in this game makes me feel as unsafe cos most cap points have way too many entrances and on many levels. Even if I wasnt even camping and was just waiting for the cap, I'm pretty much crapping myself trying to cover every window and door :p In some places I have these go-to places that are pretty good, but some places are just pain to defend or even cap if you are expecting visitors.

That said, you can camp in this game. Almost every hardpoint game either team has a person who has like 0 assault score and 3-4k defense score (well, less now since patch) and maybe like 2 kill and 2 deaths or something. They just basically camp the def point, typically some less frequently shifting cap point :p

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
This Eject Pilots is gonna kill me, 6 hours this morning over 12 hours yesterday and I'm halfway there );

My daughter and university have been keeping me busy, I just now regenned to generation 3. So starting again from level 1 tomorrow :p

Using any specific tactic to get those ejection kills?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
My daughter and university have been keeping me busy, I just now regenned to generation 3. So starting again from level 1 tomorrow :p

Using any specific tactic to get those ejection kills?

1) Rodeo & Smart Pistol enhanced targeting
2) Chain Gun extended clip w/ Ogre Titan
3) Prayers and Luck

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Spent 2hours and only racked up maybe 20 kills? ...im used too maybe 20 a game! Way to used to 64 player maps and a bit repetitive and yes when ever the game rewards for kills.....you have campers! Not calling a titan is no fun so you do what you have to for a titan .maps are big enough for titans but not for pilots . When they come out with 12on12 I'll buy it again but till then its going back to gamestop

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Spent 2hours and only racked up maybe 20 kills? ...im used too maybe 20 a game! Way to used to 64 player maps and a bit repetitive and yes when ever the game rewards for kills.....you have campers! Not calling a titan is no fun so you do what you have to for a titan .maps are big enough for titans but not for pilots . When they come out with 12on12 I'll buy it again but till then its going back to gamestop

yeah could be just you. I never played alot of CoD or BF (not of fan on aiming down sights, but this game did it right) but in CoD and BF I never got more that 4-5 kills a game, in Halo 3 & 4 I got 15ish kills a game and in TF I get in average 21-28 kills a games. :) it just isn't for everyone. Its not a casual competitive games, its made for eSport advocates and wannabes

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

All I'd have to say in regards to maps not being suited for pilots - you have to learn to do the parkour stuff. There are paths you can take on every map and never have your feet touch the ground. When you wall run - you gain speed, if you can chain those together you can fly across the map.

The map I think you can see this the easiest is "Rise." I can get to the other side and get quite a bit of kills within 1-2 minutes of game start. Especially if I get the good draw of jumping out of the dropship above the big zipline... I've surprised quite a few people on that map.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
a friend of mine and I will be playing quite a bit of this tonight. If anyone wants to get into our party add me!

GT: BlindandCynical

EDIT: Wow figures, the one day I have time and plans to play, servers are down.

Last edited:

postalmarky

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Please add me! I need Xbox live friends and yes I have Titanfall. Still not any good at it but I would like to play some more and try to get a little better.

My gamertag is: postalmarky

Thanks

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Please add me! I need Xbox live friends and yes I have Titanfall. Still not any good at it but I would like to play some more and try to get a little better.

My gamertag is: postalmarky

Thanks
Not sure what time zone your in but I'm going home right now and I'm going to be on for 6-7 hours if you wanna try your hand for a little bit.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Just added 3 more people to the list. Keep adding each other! if you want to play with other YOU have to take the initiative to add your fellow users

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Def need to add some people this game gets boring after about 3 matches of playing by yourself. Finding a random that is worth playing with on xbox live is like finding a diamond in the rough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett