The Official "ADD FOR TITANFALL" thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Would probably be smart for people to include their region. Although I guess the site is quite US centric, we still have a lot of european people here, like me :p My GT is same as my username here, but I'm from Finland, EU. Would also appreciate a message if anyone decides to add me so I know who that random follower is :D
Well I know our servers are different, but I'll probably be playing with mates from over the lake because I work 11am - 11pm and I stay up to 5AM US time.

Last edited:

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Everyone was added to the list, please try to include location now as that might have an impact on our quality of games!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
LESS THAN 21 HOUS LEFT!
BE SURE TO ADD YOUR FELLOW USERS!

I wont be able to get on Titanfall till 11:45PM Eastern on the 11th due to work obligations, I will however be on for 48 consecutive hours right after I have the game in my hands! In order to win the war you must be dedicated!​

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just submitted friend requests to everyone. I wasn't able to send a message to everyone though. It exceeded the limit for emails to people who weren't friends.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I added everyone and won't be able to get on till tomorrow night, going to try and get off working at 7pm, but looks unlikely!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire