The Official "ADD FOR TITANFALL" thread

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the game last night! I'm usually an offline gamer but this game is like crack.

Xbox Gamertag: Barnstormer
Get ready for Titanfall!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Im usually on between 1800-2200 on weekdays. So far im a lvl 19. I cant believe i saw someone last night that was already grade 6. Even if i had nothing but time on my hands and got the game a month early there is no way i could be that high. IDK how they do it.

Zecalvin

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, you can add me as well. I play from France, so I am usually on Northern or Western Europe server. My GT is zecalvin. Hope to see you soon on the battlefield

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It took me till level 30 or so to finish all the requirements to reach Gen 3 (so I'm at gen 2 now), which included mostly just shotgun challenges and 40mm cannon challenges. I despise both weapons so it actually took me quite a bit of time to play with weapons I don't enjoy :p I'm not really sure what I think about this and it might put me off from trying to reach that high of a gen, depending what is waiting for me at gen 3. I pretty much started working on the challenges as soon as I regened, so those 30 levels didn't involve much else than the shottie and 40mm cannon.

Finally I can use a loadout I enjoy again :p

EDIT: Found a list of the regen requirements: Regeneration - Titanfall Wiki Guide - IGN

The SMG isn't too bad that will be required of me when I move to next gen, but damn that plasma railgun, not fan of the idea at all.

Sadly the next gen is even worse, frigging DMR, charge rifle and quad rocket challenges, not sure if there would be a combination I would hate as much :D

Last edited:

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
It took me till level 30 or so to finish all the requirements to reach Gen 3 (so I'm at gen 2 now), which included mostly just shotgun challenges and 40mm cannon challenges. I despise both weapons so it actually took me quite a bit of time to play with weapons I don't enjoy :p I'm not really sure what I think about this and it might put me off from trying to reach that high of a gen, depending what is waiting for me at gen 3. I pretty much started working on the challenges as soon as I regened, so those 30 levels didn't involve much else than the shottie and 40mm cannon.

Finally I can use a loadout I enjoy again :p

EDIT: Found a list of the regen requirements: Regeneration - Titanfall Wiki Guide - IGN

The SMG isn't too bad that will be required of me when I move to next gen, but damn that plasma railgun, not fan of the idea at all.

Sadly the next gen is even worse, frigging DMR, charge rifle and quad rocket challenges, not sure if there would be a combination I would hate as much :D
you're gonna have alot of fun next Gen then lol. On another note in having fun to, I have to kill 50 ejecting pilots

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
you're gonna have alot of fun next Gen then lol. On another note in having fun to, I have to kill 50 ejecting pilots

Yeah, but at least the eject kills arnt something I actually dislike, just a bit hard to get. Although I figure there's a few abit more guaranteed ways of getting them that involve weaponry I don't care, such as trying to rodeo alot with the Smart Pistol and eject with the pilot. Non-accelerator chaingun is also pretty good for the task from a Titan. Then again if you have really good aim, something like plasma railgun would oneshot the pilot and have instant travel pretty much, but would have zero margin for error.

It's not all THAT hard if you really try to get them, but in normal gameplay it's a bit hard/rare cos if you spend time staring at the skies, you will get pwned by other pilots and Titans around you.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
33 games later and I got 2 kills! Woohoo! Lol seriously though, I raged ALOT during the plasma railgun, took me 41 levels to get it. I learned the trick though, on the other hand this eject kills just seems impossible.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
12vs12 who's with me !! And no grunts or specters .......there boring!! 6vs6 is a camp fest ! I find my self shooting more bots than pilots

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
to each his own, I would prefer 4v4's. >_>
what!! ? 4 vs 4 ? I guess to each his own ? I'm coming from 32vs32 so yeah even 12 on 12 seems small ! But in this titanfall or in any game that rewards for kills... You have campers! And now your left with even less pilots to kill ....awesome! Bots maybe shave off a second or two from time to get titan. I figured in this time of next Gen consoles 10 one 10 would become the minimum in multiplayer fps but 6vs6? I could understand in the 360 but the one? I'm not a game developer but all day all I here is how much sweeter this game would be if there were more pilots.....i just ignore them now sadly..

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
This game is made by Competitive Developers, for a competitive community and I'm not just talking online MatchMaking. 12v12 has yet to be explored because ita just to overpowering in a eSport circuit right now, especially for a fast paced game. I come from Halo 2, Halo 3, and a little Halo 4 competitive community, so 4v4 will suffice. I'm not worried about campers, and I don't die to often by them. Just my opinion. 6v6 feels pretty balanced so I'm ok for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99