The Official "ADD FOR TITANFALL" thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think we ever played together. We always have loads of fun and win ALOT. Joking around, laughing our asses off. LOL. :) Remember your goto guy is always 'the teams Flag'

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think we played 1 match together. I was having an issue with my controller not being logged in so i couldn't chat. I may be on tonight, i cant decide if its going to be a Titanfall night or a League of Legends night :p I'm really close to ranking up in LoL sooooo that might win :p

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
NORTH AMERICA
the teams Flag (Flagz)
BlindandCynical (MobileVortex)
Reflexx 1 (Reflexx)
ForsakenPrime (ForsakenPrime)
G0MEZZ34 (Jas00555)
RandomActionMan (Dos101)
ExcaliburII7 (ExcaliburII)
Barnstormer (tk-093)
cj anon5 (canonuevo)
NeoNuke (Neo Nuke)
HyperChrisX (HyperChrisX)
TheSahilShah (SahilShah)
BEAST of Haeven (Beast of Haeven)
TrustySn00ze (TrustySnooze)
techpastorm (ncxcstud)
AlienSix (CoolAaron88)
NaS L BBoy Conz (Kris Simundson)
XCLANKING (ChristianKing)
unstoppablekem (unstoppablekem)
drawer09 (reversalagent)
Policroma Sol (Polychrome)
postalmarky (postalmarky)
UnderRatedTech (pirarre)
dragunrising (blindfromthesun)
TXRhody (Rhody#WP)
Dieanoob (Teague Kelley)
Random McGridle (gingerbeard87)
wiedergod (wiederman)
Lil Frier (Keith Wallace)

EUROPE
RagBuster (RagBuster)
Coreldan (Coreldan)
QuotableParrot (Crasstoe)
iammalum (jpmalum)
drogbazzzz (minus365)
zecalvin (Zecalvin)

UNKNOWN
Anthroponegric (callomancave)
jdegreez (jdelroyc)
ill tac7ic (mwmigue)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I posted that because I was going through the list of gamertags and wondered who the heck was who. I added myself and another who got looked over (wieder) to the list, I offer the suggestion of using what I typed and putting it on the original page, so folks can see which members go with which gamertags. I'm going to add some of the folks from here, just the ones I've actually seen on semi-recently, as I don't want a friends list full of folks I'll never talk to. If I haven't added you by the time you see this, send me a friend request and I'll accept it.

I'm going to be playing Powerstar Golf for a while, but feel free to message/invite me to a game and I'll join whenever I'm able.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I posted that because I was going through the list of gamertags and wondered who the heck was who. I added myself and another who got looked over (wieder) to the list, I offer the suggestion of using what I typed and putting it on the original page, so folks can see which members go with which gamertags. I'm going to add some of the folks from here, just the ones I've actually seen on semi-recently, as I don't want a friends list full of folks I'll never talk to. If I haven't added you by the time you see this, send me a friend request and I'll accept it.

I'm going to be playing Powerstar Golf for a while, but feel free to message/invite me to a game and I'll join whenever I'm able.

Sweet. Thanks for doing that. I've been seeing you online and kept thinking, who the heck is that? :)

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck at work right now, but it looks like Flagz is playing Titanfall. (I'm not a XBox Live stalker... honestly...) Hehe. If I didn't have a meeting in 20 minutes I'd be blowing crap up.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
NORTH AMERICA
the teams Flag (Flagz)
BlindandCynical (MobileVortex)
Reflexx 1 (Reflexx)
ForsakenPrime (ForsakenPrime)
G0MEZZ34 (Jas00555)
RandomActionMan (Dos101)
ExcaliburII7 (ExcaliburII)
Barnstormer (tk-093)
cj anon5 (canonuevo)
NeoNuke (Neo Nuke)
HyperChrisX (HyperChrisX)
TheSahilShah (SahilShah)
BEAST of Haeven (Beast of Haeven)
TrustySn00ze (TrustySnooze)
techpastorm (ncxcstud)
AlienSix (CoolAaron88)
NaS L BBoy Conz (Kris Simundson)
XCLANKING (ChristianKing)
unstoppablekem (unstoppablekem)
drawer09 (reversalagent)
Policroma Sol (Polychrome)
postalmarky (postalmarky)
UnderRatedTech (pirarre)
dragunrising (blindfromthesun)
TXRhody (Rhody#WP)
Dieanoob (Teague Kelley)
Random McGridle (gingerbeard87)
wiedergod (wiederman)
Lil Frier (Keith Wallace)

EUROPE
RagBuster (RagBuster)
Coreldan (Coreldan)
QuotableParrot (Crasstoe)
iammalum (jpmalum)
drogbazzzz (minus365)
zecalvin (Zecalvin)

UNKNOWN
Anthroponegric (callomancave)
jdegreez (jdelroyc)
ill tac7ic (mwmigue)

Updated OP to reflect the changes you made, thanks! I was thinking last week that I should do this, but you took the initiative so kudos!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finished Pilot Hunter yesterday or the day before. I'm on to CtF today (yesterday was 10 hours of Powerstar Golf), and I'm doing considerably better at that. Stim and a silenced R-97 seems to be my thing.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finished Pilot Hunter yesterday or the day before. I'm on to CtF today (yesterday was 10 hours of Powerstar Golf), and I'm doing considerably better at that. Stim and a silenced R-97 seems to be my thing.
I'm at work for another 3 hours, when I get home ima try and finish my Unlock everything achievement. I'm completing each gun in about 3-4 games but the titan weapons are giving me a problem. Maybe soon we'll try and get some 3v3 or 4v4 WPCentral games going!

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm at work for another 3 hours, when I get home ima try and finish my Unlock everything achievement. I'm completing each gun in about 3-4 games but the titan weapons are giving me a problem. Maybe soon we'll try and get some 3v3 or 4v4 WPCentral games going!

I'm doing that too, but not quite as fast as you. :) Just have Arc cannon and rail gun (ugh) titan weapons left and Hemlock, CAR, and the weaker sniper rifle.

I actually like that I'm trying all the guns. I discovered that I like the G2. I had a few double digit pilot kills with that one. that's rare for me.

The Arc cannon mows minions. Seems a little too strong, but its a bit weak against titans.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
A skilled Stryder with an Arc Cannon is probably one of the most intimidating titan combinations for me. It's not about it being that strong against titans, but a full charge does so much damage and a Stryder will be able to keep quite mobile while charging. At the same time he never has to reload while most likely you do and by the time you reload you've taken a full charge hit to your face again. Vortex Shield is meh at best against the Arc Cannon as the Arc Cannon depletes it very fast and leaves you nothing to return at the enemy.

I really like the Arc Cannon and use it quite often, even if my go-to is the chaingun. And as said, I don't think it's too powerful against anything really, especially not against titans but somehow a good player with one is more scary than the same player with just about any other weapon. Perhaps it's about going against one so rarely that I'm not sure how to fight one, even if I'm on the giving end of Arc Cannon quite often :p

I'm about to reach Gen 7 soon and that's where I'll stop (I like the emblem + no incentives to go for anything higher either). Then I'll start working on the unlock everything-achievement myself. I'd really like to like the G2 semi auto rifle, but somehow I just can't aim good enough to not have the margin of error provided by full auto weapons. I can probably have more kills than deaths with it, but when I'm more interested in having at least a K/D of 2 at the minimum, that doesn't warm my heart myself to barely get K/D 1 against pilots :p

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
The Arc Cannon is honestly an amazing weapon if uses properly with a Stryder. It's my goto Attrition Loadout now. I'm not a Huge Fan of the G2, took me the longest to unlock everything, but after those 5 games with it I had a 4.3 pilot K/D ratio for the last games? My normal K/D (granted I've been grinding challenges since Day 1) is only 1.6 though. Not to worried about it though, its more about Win % for me. I don't even look at my K/D half the time.

Haven't started Titan Weapons yet, waiting till my next day off (Weekend - possibly today) so I can dive full force into it!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I never look at win % myself, I think it's quite irrelevant unless you always play with a premade or something. I can't do a damn thing about if the 5 others in my team suck too bad, but I can still get a good personal K/D :p While I too regularly carry pub groups, but carrying the entire group in hardpoint is just about impossible unless the opposing team is equally bad :p In attrition carrying is a bit easier.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I never look at win % myself, I think it's quite irrelevant unless you always play with a premade or something. I can't do a damn thing about if the 5 others in my team suck too bad, but I can still get a good personal K/D :p While I too regularly carry pub groups, but carrying the entire group in hardpoint is just about impossible unless the opposing team is equally bad :p In attrition carrying is a bit easier.
I tend to have a bad k/d ratio, but in Hardpoint I score pretty well. Over found that there I have an easier time contributing.

If I'm playing Attrition I will try to kill grunts and Specters because I know that my pilot kills will be more and I have to make up for it somehow.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
See i find carrying to be the easiest in hardpoint, and in attrition i struggle with it. I usually play objective games more then TDM in almost every game tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss