View Poll Results: TitanfallYay, Nay, or Meh?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah! This game blows me away!

30 85.71%
  • I was extremely disappointed by Titanfall.

0 0%
  • Meh, it's alright.

5 14.29%
08-02-2014 06:52 AM
275 ... 91011
tools
    I think it's always been an exception to the rule. But I think it's easy to tell which game has primary focus on what. I see GoW and even Halo first and foremost as single player games. CoD and BF for example I see mostly as MP focused games.
    Well, I do enjoy the campaigns of COD and BF. :)
    05-17-2014 07:38 PM
    Finally got a chance to play the new maps and the new update. All around very good! I think so far - my favorite is Runoff with War Games a close second - mostly because of the neat effects when you frag an opponent - they just dissolve away since its all a training exercise. Its a nice touch.
    05-17-2014 09:49 PM
    Could you give out a clip
    05-17-2014 09:53 PM
    I just bought it... and I'm horrible at this game.

​I did it so that I could give you all a nice target to shoot at in all those new levels.
    We must coordinate... I need XP
    ;-)
    05-17-2014 09:56 PM
    Finally got a chance to play the new maps and the new update. All around very good! I think so far - my favorite is Runoff with War Games a close second - mostly because of the neat effects when you frag an opponent - they just dissolve away since its all a training exercise. Its a nice touch.
    I think how the game starts is also a nice touch.
    05-17-2014 10:47 PM
    I've been playing alot the last few days. Honestly, the Xbox Kids are pretty beast despite me walking over almost anything. The PC kids are so bad that it was boring.

Don't get me wrong sometimes I throw on Barbie Girl or Spice girls and easily not try and land in first on the Xbox, but they seem more competitive.
    07-10-2014 03:34 AM
    Been also playing more again recently, sort of due to finishing many other games on the to-do list so I've had more time for Titanfall :P Still slowly working on unlocking everything.
    07-10-2014 06:14 AM
    I've been playing alot the last few days. Honestly, the Xbox Kids are pretty beast despite me walking over almost anything. The PC kids are so bad that it was boring.

Don't get me wrong sometimes I throw on Barbie Girl or Spice girls and easily not try and land in first on the Xbox, but they seem more competitive.
    This post reads like an "Xbox Kid" posted it. "Beast," is not an adjective, people.

I've been playing Civ V, that's about it. Otherwise, finished the last (half-)season of Warehouse 13 and caught up on The Legend of Korra. Still have Falling Skies to catch up on, and maybe I'll finish Quantum Leap (a bit less than 2 season left on that) someday.
    07-10-2014 02:37 PM
    This post reads like an "Xbox Kid" posted it. "Beast," is not an adjective, people.

I've been playing Civ V, that's about it. Otherwise, finished the last (half-)season of Warehouse 13 and caught up on The Legend of Korra. Still have Falling Skies to catch up on, and maybe I'll finish Quantum Leap (a bit less than 2 season left on that) someday.

That's because I am an Xbox Kid. Hell even our professional commentators at events talk like Xbox Kids. Hell, I play with 28-30 year old ex-professionals who'll be the first to say "Beast" and "Scrub" lol. I am proud to be one of those "Beast" Xbox kids. ;)

Also no offence because I like your informative post and your aggressive attitude, but why did you post all that info in the official Titanfall thread?
    07-10-2014 10:37 PM
    Well I guess it's time to upgrade my video card... The latest update broke Titanfall for me! (PC) I've been running it at 1080p with high settings just fine on my old GTX 295 card and was just getting ready to buy the new maps, when the latest update killed it. The graphics are all screwy and the game is un-playable. I'm finally going to need some real DX11 hardware.

*sigh* goodbye GTX295.. You were a good card!
    07-10-2014 10:55 PM
    Well I guess it's time to upgrade my video card... The latest update broke Titanfall for me! (PC) I've been running it at 1080p with high settings just fine on my old GTX 295 card and was just getting ready to buy the new maps, when the latest update killed it. The graphics are all screwy and the game is un-playable. I'm finally going to need some real DX11 hardware.

*sigh* goodbye GTX295.. You were a good card!
    Ahh, well I guess an upgrade was due at some time.
    07-11-2014 02:09 AM
    Also no offence because I like your informative post and your aggressive attitude, but why did you post all that info in the official Titanfall thread?
    Just to say I've not played Titanfall lately because I've been doing those other things. I just haven't felt like going and giving an exasperated sigh at the first-gen babies on my team every time as we get kicked upside the head by reasonably-competent people in CtF or LTS.
    07-11-2014 10:31 AM
    I'm still first gen...

You wanna fight about it?
    07-11-2014 10:54 AM
    Maybe...IDK, I have to read about LeBron more, I haven't learned enough about him. After that, we'll see.
    07-11-2014 03:33 PM
    I don't get it. There is no way LeBron is relevant in any way.
    07-11-2014 03:44 PM
    Because he's coming home, man! I can't possibly fight about something with all of this love he's got going on.
    07-11-2014 03:51 PM
    Because he's coming home, man! I can't possibly fight about something with all of this love he's got going on.
    Cant wait for those new Midol commercials.
    07-11-2014 04:17 PM
    Another update and Titanfall is fixed! Don't have to rush out and buy that video card after all!
    Flagz likes this.
    07-11-2014 09:34 PM
    Another update and Titanfall is fixed! Don't have to rush out and buy that video card after all!
    Thats a good thing. Maybe the update fixed my LAG stream problem as well! In the mean time I'm streaming live right now on the Xbox one!

Twitch.tv/flagztv
    07-12-2014 07:28 AM
    Spent half of today grinding the achievements of the first DLC, since my biggest urge to play these maps specifically was before the achievements existed. I pretty much got all of them now so that I'm ready for the new DLC on friday! :D
    07-29-2014 04:37 PM
    I assume that's the second DLC? I haven't kept tabs on it.
    07-29-2014 05:02 PM
    Yep, second.
    07-29-2014 08:42 PM
    So, how does one get the Titan Burn Cards? I see people playing with them... I just haven't figured out how to get them...
    07-30-2014 09:23 AM
    Same as the others, mostly at random. I'm guessing they're tied into challenges as well, but the few I got (maybe 2 or 3) were acquired randomly (or, at least, IDK what I did).
    07-30-2014 12:10 PM
    Just got to try to new maps for the first time, really solid maps! Although 10€ for 3 maps is quite expensive (well, I do have season pass), but I dont mind supporting Respawn cos they offer all other content but maps for free. Also this game really is my favourite online shooter I've ever played, period.
    08-02-2014 06:52 AM
275 ... 91011