I COULD Get an Xbox One, but I Have Some Concerns.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Keith make sure you get the smart glass app. So much better than the 360 version. Pretty useful. Especially when reading and sending messages on Xbox live. Its also a quick way to see who is online and what they're doing.

BTW what is your gamertag?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I use the Games hub for Xbox LIVE messages, works just fine. I have SmartGalss, but haven't found a use for it beyond typing in the Titanfall code that came with the console.

My Gamertag is Lil Frier

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Smart Glass is great, you must try it. :) Once it gets updated and you will be able to control One with your mobile phone, will be next big step to the world of next gen. :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you all use your consoles for general media. My PC is plugged into my TV, so I use it for those tasks. My console is solely for gaming (at least so far), so there's no saving battery or being lazy trying to play a game with SmartGlass, haha. I actually haven't gotten any messages since Sunday, but I do that in the Games hub, replying to those.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey if you have more than one controller (or plan on getting more than one) I just posted a thread about an Insignia charger which is leaps (imo) better than Microsoft's play and charge!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... may be old news to everyone here, but it looks like Target is bundling a 12 month XBL subscription with the Titanfall eddition... so $449.99 nets you a game and year of online gaming with the console.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm... may be old news to everyone here, but it looks like Target is bundling a 12 month XBL subscription with the Titanfall eddition... so $449.99 nets you a game and year of online gaming with the console.

Which 'effectively' makes the console about $330 - which is a crazy good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb