04-30-2014 06:21 PM
42 12
tools
    One other thing, if you do, then just let me know it is from here. Send me a message with WPC in. I won't stalk you, just helps me identify where you came from.
    04-18-2014 05:51 PM
    peachy - I just sent you a friend request...

techpastorm
    04-18-2014 06:09 PM
    Yes, got it. Added you. Been trying to beat your balance score.... Killing me. But I am running on Merlot rather than petrol at the the minute, so that may be playing a part! One guy on my friends list is 10th on one level.... I have much to learn.
    04-18-2014 07:00 PM
    Yes, got it. Added you. Been trying to beat your balance score.... Killing me. But I am running on Merlot rather than petrol at the the minute, so that may be playing a part! One guy on my friends list is 10th on one level.... I have much to learn.
    Added you through the Xbox games-hub on Windows 8 and it didn't give me a chance to add any message to it, but the name is same on Xbox Live and here, Coreldan :P
    04-19-2014 05:05 AM
    Nice one. Got one guy in my list, and I beat him on 90% of the tracks. Then on one course he is 10th in the world..... Can't see me beating him on that one. In actual fact, I struggled with the rider tricks test.
    04-19-2014 05:55 AM
    It seems the pricing on many retail sites were off by a lot. The game is 16/20 here, which is still mostly acceptable. Yes, it's more than the previous games, but it's not the 40-50 it was going for on fe. Amazon for whatever reason. Might just pick this up after all now!

EDIT: Just bought it and downloading now!

EDIT2: Maybe my fiancee will let me try it at some point too, she hoarded the game to herself!

The retail versions are more expensive as they include the season pass.
    04-19-2014 06:24 AM
    Not sure which one of you guys is xTheReloaderx, but you are causing me some headaches.
    04-19-2014 05:15 PM
    I bit the bullet and picked this one up. Now im just getting frustrated as hell lol. I'm on the hard tracks that require the bunny hops and im TERRIBLE at it.

Feel free to add me if you want and easy rider to beat lol.

GT: BlindandCynical
    04-20-2014 11:20 AM
    Added you.
    04-20-2014 12:22 PM
    My jury is still out on the FMX bit.... Not a massive fan. Thanks for the requests people, I have added all that got in touch, got quite a few to play against now. Couple of you are causing me some major headaches. Been grinding a few fractions of a second off here and there.
    04-23-2014 07:54 AM
    There are lots of different type of players :P I for the most parts just "grind enough to get gold", I don't really care what my friends have scored. Then some people just play the first time around so that they pass the level. I have like 0 faults on most maps cos I just restart if I fail :D Then some have 11 faults in the same map cos they just play differently :D Few times though I've got quite the headache by wondering how someone drove something so fast and I can't, but I dont really go out of my way to beat it :P
    04-23-2014 09:59 AM
    I'm on the "hard" tracks and I'm at a loss I cant figure out how to get past a part after pressing B about 70 times i just turned my xbox off.

This.

04-23-2014 10:14 AM
    Oh dear.... Thought that was going to be you and I started watching. My son was sat playing Trials a few feet away. My volume was turned up..... That chap has a potty mouth! Did you play Trials Evolution? Inferno made me so unhappy. Dark City Run was stunning once I got it. I can't help trying to grind out a win, luckily got you lot to compare against. The reply function is also a god send, and the fact it shows what is happening on the controller is genius.
    04-23-2014 02:03 PM
    HAHA sorry should have put a NSFW tag on it :P

the Xbox did record me Failing at it, ill upload and post it tonight. That guys sums up how i felt tho :P
    04-23-2014 02:09 PM
    Happened to me too last night. Twice I got part way through and pressed full restart, rather than checkpoint restart.... So upsetting.
    Last edited by peachy001; 04-24-2014 at 03:29 AM.
    04-24-2014 03:03 AM
    Well I think im as far as i can get in this game. Gold on everything up to the "hard" levels, now im stuck. I will never get gold on any of these, i may never get bronze lol.
    04-30-2014 11:19 AM
    Time to grind. Once I have laid down some good times I have a look at the replays from the others. I sometimes look at the number 1 guys, just to check that they are taking the same route. Sometimes they will have found a better way to hit a ramp, so then I start to polish my runs. The top in the world tend to be so much better at it than me that I don't check their replays for every track, just one or two. But, I always check the replays of those at the top of my friends leaderboard. It gives me a bit more confidence, as I know I can beat them on some tracks.

I used to go hell for leather, and at top speed. The trick is to master the low speed ones too, knowing where to actually slow down and take a ramp slower, so that it sets you up perfectly for a key ramp. Also, be aware that if you go with the throttle on down a ramp, you sometimes make a shorter jump off the end. Little quirk, but good to know. If you have gold on them all so far, you probably know most of the quirks. The only other tip is selecting the right bike, keep an eye on what the others use. And, on the replays note the controller moves that the good riders used. I was stuck on Trials Evolution on Dark City Run, until I established how the pros did it. Knocked 100 faults off my time by just getting one ramp sorted.
    04-30-2014 06:21 PM
42 12