New Xbox One Games coming to E3 2014!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If I had a powerful gaming PC, I would pretty much get all of these cross platform games on PC. I prefer performance and better looks. Only 30FPS for Watchdogs, even on the new consoles, is sad. If it is 30FPS on the new consoles, what do the old consoles run at?

Performance and looks, PC wins by far. That being said, I still am a console gamer. I don't always need games to run at 500FPS (over exaggerating).

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

It could be running at 60 FPS on the old consoles. It depends on the resolution on them, along with the level of detail and density of visuals/characters. It's not like FPS is just a standalone metric or something. IDK what the resolutions of the console versions are, but I also don't care because I have a 720p TV and don't feel like I suffer.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
In Tapatalk apps, like the one on IOS and WP, you can edit your signature. So yeah, I'm not actually posting these messages from the consoles themselves.

Why would you trick me like that :'(

-------

So I'm hearing rumors from "reliable sources" that Bethesda is suppose to make an announcement at the Xbox conference. Maybe fallout 4 will be revealed? There would have to be something special for Xbox if there was. I'm thinking it'll be some exclusive content, but if Phil Spencer is now truly taking games "very seriously", we may see a timed exclusive.

Whatever happens, I'll cry if its revealed. I love Fallout!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, so much sadness. The Division was my #1 game for 2014, though I can't say I'm surprised (there had been rumors about this a couple of months back, and I already planned for the worst). It wouldn't be AS BAD if Dying Light hadn't been pushed back as well. Those might have been my top-two games for this year, so I have to kinda shift my expectation on games for 2014 as a whole. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor needs to be good, as does Destiny. It's much more-likely I consider Advanced Warfare as a consolation prize now. There really isn't a must-have game coming now for me, but there's still a lot I'm going to consider, probably up to a dozen or so games in 2014. Hopefully the quantity makes up for the dip in quality at the top of my wish list.

That, and I'm REALLY praying we get a massive Kingdom Hearts collection on the One, or at least an Assassin's Creed one.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, so much sadness. The Division was my #1 game for 2014, though I can't say I'm surprised (there had been rumors about this a couple of months back, and I already planned for the worst). It wouldn't be AS BAD if Dying Light hadn't been pushed back as well. Those might have been my top-two games for this year, so I have to kinda shift my expectation on games for 2014 as a whole. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor needs to be good, as does Destiny. It's much more-likely I consider Advanced Warfare as a consolation prize now. There really isn't a must-have game coming now for me, but there's still a lot I'm going to consider, probably up to a dozen or so games in 2014. Hopefully the quantity makes up for the dip in quality at the top of my wish list.

That, and I'm REALLY praying we get a massive Kingdom Hearts collection on the One, or at least an Assassin's Creed one.

Not all games have been announced or leaked for the E3 lineup. Wait. :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That's what the prayers at the end are for. I want a Kingdom Hearts collection on the One more than anything. I loved the first, beat the GBA game, and didn't get to finish the second before dumping my PS2 for a 360. I want to play the series as a whole SO BADLY.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Dammit!

Well, at least they'll release the game mostly bug free, unlike BF4.

Also, don't you guys notice that most of Ubisoft's games have a tendency to be delayed? Future Soldier, Watchdogs, The Division, etc...

Perhaps, but outside uPlay there's typically not much to complain about when it comes to Ubisoft's games :D I rather take a delay than take a BF4 :D

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Why would you trick me like that :'(

-------

So I'm hearing rumors from "reliable sources" that Bethesda is suppose to make an announcement at the Xbox conference. Maybe fallout 4 will be revealed? There would have to be something special for Xbox if there was. I'm thinking it'll be some exclusive content, but if Phil Spencer is now truly taking games "very seriously", we may see a timed exclusive.

Whatever happens, I'll cry if its revealed. I love Fallout!

Yea, Fallout 4 is really at the top of my list. I will be super disappointed if there's not news, a trailer, and with luck a late 2014 release date. Bethesda is looking for testers and I really hope they're testing Fallout 4.

Dragon Age, Inquisition is also looking pretty good. Mass Effect whatever would be nice, but I don't really expect it. The Division is a VERY pretty game and I will certainly look at the review when it comes out.

but Fallout...
did I say Fallout?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, especially since i never beat the second one because I was so sucked in by the multiplayer. That, and I'll finally have a chance to (maybe) get my brother-in-law through the whole story. I just wish we had Reach as well...I'd actually kinda like ODST as well, since I never played it before.

Still, considering we were expecting just Halo 2, this is 3 times better.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Wait... I haven't heard these leaks about the whole Halo series. Links please!

Would be neat if they completely replaced at assets with higher polygon versions.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

If it's just "hi-def" versions of the old series I'll probably pass on it. I still have my 360. But it will be nice for new players too hop on. Halo CE came out a long time ago. Most teenagers or college kids may have never played it.

But I hope its more than just hi-def. I would love to see new character and level models. If they could get everything up to Halo 4 quality I'd pick it up even though I already have all the games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte