New Xbox One Games coming to E3 2014!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If it's just "hi-def" versions of the old series I'll probably pass on it. I still have my 360. But it will be nice for new players too hop on. Halo CE came out a long time ago. Most teenagers or college kids may have never played it.
But I hope its more than just hi-def. I would love to see new character and level models. If they could get everything up to Halo 4 quality I'd pick it up even though I already have all the games.

Well I've never played pre Halo 4, and I sold my 360, so I'll probably get it.

And I'm sure it won't just be higher def, but also higher FPS.

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
If it's just "hi-def" versions of the old series I'll probably pass on it. I still have my 360. But it will be nice for new players too hop on. Halo CE came out a long time ago. Most teenagers or college kids may have never played it.

But I hope its more than just hi-def. I would love to see new character and level models. If they could get everything up to Halo 4 quality I'd pick it up even though I already have all the games.
I could care less for how "hi-def" it is, but if it has ORIGINAL multiplayer for each game, its an insta preorder. I STILL play Halo 2 online to this day.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
The Halo 2 servers on the Xbox 1st Gen still work? :confused:
No, you have to download a client which acts as a virtual server to connect to people via LAN. Basically the only few people who do it after those who are really good or REALLY want to play. Less than 20 people are on at a given time.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I used to have that client... What is it called? I remember i would play with a few of my friends on their because they didn't want to buy XBL

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I could care less for how "hi-def" it is, but if it has ORIGINAL multiplayer for each game, its an insta preorder. I STILL play Halo 2 online to this day.

I'm just guessing here, but I see one of two things.... The first it won't have any multiplayer and maybe be cheaper because of it, or it's just going to have "one" multiplayer. Having the original multiplayer for each game would dilute the user population.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My guess would be that they could consider matchmaking as one thing, but have lobbies for each game. So, instead of queueing up for Team Slayer or Team Objective, you could queue up for Halo 2 or Halo 3.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
My guess would be that they could consider matchmaking as one thing, but have lobbies for each game. So, instead of queueing up for Team Slayer or Team Objective, you could queue up for Halo 2 or Halo 3.

Good point. They could also maybe have different weapons layouts. Team Slayer Halo 1 weapons, or CTF Halo 2 weapons....

I just want some sweet sweet OP Halo 1 pistol.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
War titles. Nothing but war titles. Unreal. When does this game system get fun? Look for my XBO in the buy sell section soon.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Complaining about unreleased titles confuses me. What are you looking for? Most every genre is already represented on the console, except maybe music games and RTS titles. You say it's all "war titles," but I'm not sure how war is relevant to many of the 2013-2014 games out and upcoming, such as:

Forza
Trials
Zoo Tycoon
Watch Dogs
Sunset Overdrive
Madden
NBA 2K/NBA LIVE
LEGO
Skylanders

I could go on, but you get the point. I'm honestly not sure what you're looking for from the console. I'd probably say that the RPG game could use some help as well, but that's not different from the PS4.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Complaining about unreleased titles confuses me. What are you looking for? Most every genre is already represented on the console, except maybe music games and RTS titles. You say it's all "war titles," but I'm not sure how war is relevant to many of the 2013-2014 games out and upcoming, such as:

Forza
Trials
Zoo Tycoon
Watch Dogs
Sunset Overdrive
Madden
NBA 2K/NBA LIVE
LEGO
Skylanders

I could go on, but you get the point. I'm honestly not sure what you're looking for from the console. I'd probably say that the RPG game could use some help as well, but that's not different from the PS4.

Supposed footage showing the X1 version, and PS4 version, of Watchdogs, looks awful. I hope those are last Gen console footage. :'(

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing legitimate out there right now. The sites throwing that out are considered sketchy sources, and one (Cinema Blend) is constantly going with anti-MS articles. From what I saw, I don't even care about the graphics. They didn't look like anything worth crying about.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
There's nothing legitimate out there right now. The sites throwing that out are considered sketchy sources, and one (Cinema Blend) is constantly going with anti-MS articles. From what I saw, I don't even care about the graphics. They didn't look like anything worth crying about.

Erm, some parts looked god awful. I guess we will just see for ourselves when it comes out...

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I would just put this game out of your mind.

A 2015 release date for The Division may be "a bit optimistic," an unnamed source at Massive told Gamereactor.

"The Division is without a doubt one of the most ambitious game projects of all time and our publisher has naturally realised this. We've been given increased resources, we're hiring lots at the moment and are given a lot of help from other Ubisoft teams which is going to be needed if we are to deliver a finished game by next fall. Sadly I still think that the date is a tad bit optimistic as we still don't have a functioning game and still have massive problems making our multiplayer component work at the concept stage. At the same time both we and our publisher are incredibly happy with our game engine and Ubisoft will naturally make use of it in lots of upcoming titles."

I dont see this as terrible news. I would rather wait a few years and get a finely polished game then a broken mess that takes a year to fix while the game becomes irrelevant.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw nothing worth worrying about, people care too much about graphics, which is rather disappointing. I certainly have SOME standards, but I play on a 720p TV and don't notice the difference between 30 FPS or 60 FPS. The nitpicking complaints that are likely from some sketchy site's beta build "official" copy is pointless to worry about.

I'm already looking at canceling my pre-order over REAL potential problems. The graphics don't concern me in the slightest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss