New Xbox One Games coming to E3 2014!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
This video right here is the reason I play as hard as I do and did (Halo Series) to get to live events and win cash. This is my IDOL in gaming, wish I could be at the status that he peaked at. Walshy - 2nd Halo 2 Montage - Amazing - YouTube

This is the reason that I love Halo 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cwHnQ7Xsg

IMO, best Halo soundtrack out of any of them. I'm hearing that they may combine the multiplayers of all of the Halos so you can do CE vs CE and they may allow you to do 3 vs 4 where its one set of physics vs another. That would he awesome! Again, just a rumor, but that's what I'm hearing.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would just put this game out of your mind.

A 2015 release date for The Division may be "a bit optimistic," an unnamed source at Massive told Gamereactor.

I dont see this as terrible news. I would rather wait a few years and get a finely polished game then a broken mess that takes a year to fix while the game becomes irrelevant.

True, but everyone would probably be happier with it coming out earlier, yet still completed. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw nothing worth worrying about, people care too much about graphics, which is rather disappointing. I certainly have SOME standards, but I play on a 720p TV and don't notice the difference between 30 FPS or 60 FPS. The nitpicking complaints that are likely from some sketchy site's beta build "official" copy is pointless to worry about.

I'm already looking at canceling my pre-order over REAL potential problems. The graphics don't concern me in the slightest.

Since I've played many games on my 1080p to compare some, I've noticed that while 30FPS games are alright, it is nothing like 60FPS. And great resolution and great textures? Sweet.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This is the reason that I love Halo 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cwHnQ7Xsg

IMO, best Halo soundtrack out of any of them. I'm hearing that they may combine the multiplayers of all of the Halos so you can do CE vs CE and they may allow you to do 3 vs 4 where its one set of physics vs another. That would he awesome! Again, just a rumor, but that's what I'm hearing.

First vid is blocked by copyright for me...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
War titles. Nothing but war titles. Unreal. When does this game system get fun? Look for my XBO in the buy sell section soon.

Sport games?

And I suggest waiting until e3 this year, to see all the games that are coming out. If you don't like them, then you can sell it.

Or, sell it now, and get the x1 some time later, if you see games you like. :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that I own both consoles, and will use the Surface Pro 3 as something to play PC exclusives (if it works fine), I will get ALL the games! Except Nintendo, which I want Super Smash Bros.

Unless you guys know of a Wii U emulator to play SSB when it comes out? :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind of excited for Shadows of Mordor.

Me too. People say this year's E3 is just a warm-up for 2015, and it will be disappointing this year, but I think we'll see some great games, and a longer demo of games, like Shadow of Mordor!

I hope it's 60FPS, and a good resolution...

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait, really excited and it can't come soon enough. Halo 2 Anniversary might just be the game that pulls me off my PC. Also looking forward to new details on Console MMOs like ESO. I wanna know how its going go work (servers, max players). Haven't really seen any true console MMOs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro