09-30-2014 02:59 AM
278 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Trying to move around cover or climb walls. It's got a bit of the Assassin's Creed syndrome, where it can be a bit off. I try to get off cover, and it might not let me fast enough. I tried to climb a wall and walk along the top, and it immediately had me jump off the other side, making me run all the way back around to get on top of the wall. It's nothing major, just a bit of an annoyance.

The handbrake seems rather useless while driving, though. Using it to turn's not really any different than using nothing or tapping the left trigger.

Hah, I didn't know that was an A.I. thing, the first hack. I just assumed someone was trying to annoy me. I've been hacked once after that. What was weird is that it never had a progress meter. I thought the guy hadn't found me to start hacking, but when I finished, it said he was at 74% or something. Either way, I took him down pretty easily. I just got behind a wall, hacked a camera, and looked for him.
    There is a multiplayer mode called tailing where there is no progress bar that you can see but they are watching you.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    05-29-2014 01:03 PM
    There is a multiplayer mode called tailing where there is no progress bar that you can see but they are watching you.

How do you get started with the multiplayer intro?

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    05-29-2014 01:35 PM
    How do you get started with the multiplayer intro?

Keep playing campaign.

05-29-2014 02:59 PM
    Keep playing campaign.

Until? And side missions or no?

05-29-2014 03:14 PM
    Just bring up your phone (up on dpad) and go under online contracts. If you can select it, it means they are available, if you cant you havent progressed far enough in the main story.
    A895 and unstoppablekem like this.
    05-29-2014 03:29 PM
    Just bring up your phone (up on dpad) and go under online contracts. If you can select it, it means they are available, if you cant you havent progressed far enough in the main story.
    This.

05-29-2014 03:33 PM
    05-29-2014 03:35 PM
    Until? And side missions or no?

No side missions. You have to get to a certain point in the story. As the poster above me said. You can always check to see if it is available by brining up your phone and seeing if online contracts is there.

unstoppablekem likes this.
    05-29-2014 03:38 PM
    No side missions. You have to get to a certain point in the story. As the poster above me said. You can always check to see if it is available by brining up your phone and seeing if online contracts is there.

Thanks you guys. I'm still behind, since I sadly have exams and a 5 page paper due next week, so I've probably now played just 2 hours of Watchdogs, which include some side missions I've done.

A895 likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:47 PM
    Curious, is online hacking when you can just invade another's game without them noticing, or they press the button to allow it, when someone wants to play the game with them?
    05-30-2014 10:09 AM
    the game will alert you that someone is trying to hack/tail you. It will then give you an area that they are in and you have to try to find them.

You will sometimes get invites to do races/decryption games those you have to accept.
    05-30-2014 10:32 AM
    Well, it'll also pop up alerts about doing tailings or whatever to others. I assume they're suggestions for you to be the hacker.
    05-30-2014 10:37 AM
    the game will alert you that someone is trying to hack/tail you. It will then give you an area that they are in and you have to try to find them.

You will sometimes get invites to do races/decryption games those you have to accept.
    But before someone starts hacking, and they just join your world, you don't notice it AT ALL? :D

05-30-2014 10:44 AM
    when they join your world it alerts you but other then that, they just pop in. If you dont want them to you can turn your online presence off.
    05-30-2014 10:45 AM
    when they join your world it alerts you but other then that, they just pop in. If you dont want them to you can turn your online presence off.
    How does the alert work? Sorry, I'm just curious. :P

05-30-2014 11:05 AM
    But before someone starts hacking, and they just join your world, you don't notice it AT ALL? :D

Nope. You can be just driving or walking around and you will be alerted a "fixer" is trying to tail or hack you. It's seamless.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-30-2014 11:15 AM
    How does the alert work? Sorry, I'm just curious. :P

A popup tells you a fixer is trying to tail or hack you. You have to find and kill them before they finish. Otherwise you lose notoriety points.

05-30-2014 11:17 AM
    Nope. You can be just driving or walking around and you will be alerted a "fixer" is trying to tail or hack you. It's seamless.

Is that the same as those fixer contracts?

05-30-2014 11:31 AM
    A popup tells you a fixer is trying to tail or hack you. You have to find and kill them before they finish. Otherwise you lose notoriety points.

Yeah, I know that (when they are in the midst of hacking). I meant before they even start, and they just join.

05-30-2014 11:32 AM
    Is that the same as those fixer contracts?

Nope. Fixer contracts are offline contracts in the game that you do.

05-30-2014 12:23 PM
    Yeah, I know that (when they are in the midst of hacking). I meant before they even start, and they just join.

They don't have to ask to join. They just jump in.

05-30-2014 12:23 PM
    They don't have to ask to join. They just jump in.

Does the person get the alert when the other person joins, or when he starts hacking?
    05-30-2014 12:38 PM
    Does the person get the alert when the other person joins, or when he starts hacking?
    You get alerted that a fixer in the area. You then have to find them. They don't automatically start hacking, they have to have you in sight to install a backdoor (through a camera or their avatar has you in view sight) to start hacking.

05-30-2014 12:58 PM
    You get alerted that a fixer in the area. You then have to find them. They don't automatically start hacking, they have to have you in sight to install a backdoor (through a camera or their avatar has you in view sight) to start hacking.

Alright, I think I understand better. Now, I just need to do more campaign missions so I can do this. :P
    A895 likes this.
    05-30-2014 01:06 PM
    05-30-2014 03:21 PM
278 ... 45678 ...