09-30-2014 03:59 AM
278 ... 56789 ...
tools

That's total bs. People can't blame all the world's problems on video games.

Stonefoxmedia had a video on this. Lol
    A895 likes this.
    05-30-2014 04:53 PM
    Why does it scare you? It's hilarious. Who knew all you need to do to hack people in real life is to press X?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-30-2014 04:55 PM
    It scares me the people can think like that, and agree with it.
    A895 and unstoppablekem like this.
    05-30-2014 05:04 PM
    It's scary when both far righties like Beck and far lefties like Hillary Clinton would drop the hammer on video games if given the opportunity.
    05-31-2014 08:27 PM
    It's scary when both far righties like Beck and far lefties like Hillary Clinton would drop the hammer on video games if given the opportunity.
    People love to say "think of the children!". When in all actuality some games end up teaching kids more than school does. It's a shame we have to point the fingers at games before we actually look at how someone is raised or what environment they were in or our own schools. But that is American politics for you.
    05-31-2014 08:36 PM
    I noticed this yesterday when I was hacking someone, people are very blind. I literally was hiding around and walking around a sign and never got caught. They walked past me maybe 4 times, never was caught. Am I that slick while hacking or are people that blind in the game?
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    06-01-2014 07:24 AM
    I noticed this yesterday when I was hacking someone, people are very blind. I literally was hiding around and walking around a sign and never got caught. They walked past me maybe 4 times, never was caught. Am I that slick while hacking or are people that blind in the game?
    Was the person classified as "very weak"?
    06-01-2014 03:39 PM
    Man, I haven't played watchdogs the whole weekend. Studying for finals. :-/
    06-01-2014 03:40 PM
    Was the person classified as "very weak"?
    I think they were average, though I am a very hard person to be hacking wise. Just an hour or so ago someone tried hacking me when I was by the coffee shop and I found them hiding inside the coffee shop in a corner behind a column so once I saw that it was the hacker I let loose a single shot of my grenade launcher and stopped the hacking around 90%. I bet if someone see my hacking defense it says very strong, I have only been successfully hacked maybe 2-3 times out of maybe 20 or so attempted hacks.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    06-01-2014 05:37 PM
    I think they were average, though I am a very hard person to be hacking wise. Just an hour or so ago someone tried hacking me when I was by the coffee shop and I found them hiding inside the coffee shop in a corner behind a column so once I saw that it was the hacker I let loose a single shot of my grenade launcher and stopped the hacking around 90%. I bet if someone see my hacking defense it says very strong, I have only been successfully hacked maybe 2-3 times out of maybe 20 or so attempted hacks.
    I would love to go against you, but I got watchdogs for my ps4, not my x1. :(

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    06-01-2014 05:38 PM
    Man, I haven't played watchdogs the whole weekend. Studying for finals. :-/
    I alreeady took mines back in April. Out for the whole summer playing Watch Dogs. This is how life should be lol.
    06-01-2014 05:38 PM
    I alreeady took mines back in April. Out for the whole summer playing Watch Dogs. This is how life should be lol.

At least I'm almost done...
    06-01-2014 05:55 PM
    The online play in this game is terrible. They talked up the Online Hacking mode, but it is literally one of the worst online modes of any game I've ever played. Here's a typical sequence for the Online Hacking mode (decided to try it after finishing the campaign, as you have ot win it 10 times for an Achievement):

1. Enter player's game.
    2. Get ready to start hack.
    3. Player is already in a car, driving away.
    4. Get in car, try to keep up.
    5. Attempt to fast-travel to opponent.
    6. Repeat 3-5 a few times
    7. You lose, game over.

Really, it's a total joke. You're basically always thrown into it where the guy's in a car, and you're about half a mile away. It'll offer to fast-travel you to the guy at about 1,000 meters, but by the time you're fast-traveled in, he's already driven another 500+ meters, and there's a good chance (50-50) that the game spawns you facing the wrong direction, meaning you have ot turn around in traffic for 5-10 seconds, letting him get another 500 meters away, start the fast travel attempt all over.

The last one I tried (my fifth or so), that was all I did until the last minute. With a minute to go, the guy got out of his car in the middle of the highway. I HAD to drive to him to start the hack, and he was out in the middle of the road, gun at the ready. So, after 4 minutes of driving, I got to him, and was shot immediately. It was a super-useful way to spend my time, especially since it took 10 minutes to get the thing going because it fails to start the game 3-5 times before you get into one.
    06-03-2014 12:28 AM
    The online play in this game is terrible. They talked up the Online Hacking mode, but it is literally one of the worst online modes of any game I've ever played. Here's a typical sequence for the Online Hacking mode (decided to try it after finishing the campaign, as you have ot win it 10 times for an Achievement):

1. Enter player's game.
    7. You lose, game over.

Really, it's a total joke. You're basically always thrown into it where the guy's in a car, and you're about half a mile away. It'll offer to fast-travel you to the guy at about 1,000 meters, but by the time you're fast-traveled in, he's already driven another 500+ meters, and there's a good chance (50-50) that the game spawns you facing the wrong direction, meaning you have ot turn around in traffic for 5-10 seconds, letting him get another 500 meters away, start the fast travel attempt all over.

The last one I tried (my fifth or so), that was all I did until the last minute. With a minute to go, the guy got out of his car in the middle of the highway. I HAD to drive to him to start the hack, and he was out in the middle of the road, gun at the ready. So, after 4 minutes of driving, I got to him, and was shot immediately. It was a super-useful way to spend my time, especially since it took 10 minutes to get the thing going because it fails to start the game 3-5 times before you get into one.
    Damn, you've had some terrible luck there :P I havnt had such a nightmare myself, luckily.
    A895 likes this.
    06-03-2014 03:20 AM

1. Enter player's game.
    7. You lose, game over.

Sounds like you just sick at hacking no offense. I have been thrown into a lot of games where they are 300-500 meters away and I always just catch up to them in a car. Hell, I even hacked someone successfully catching up to them on the highway over the water.

06-03-2014 07:49 AM
    I feel bad if i'm trying to hack someone and they are not in a car. I've yet to be discovered on foot. At least if they are in a car i have to try to mimic NPC driving, which can be hard to do.

TIP: dont pull out your phone until you are in a good position to start hacking / tailing. Practice in tailing mode its much easier, IMHO.
    06-03-2014 09:41 AM
    I feel bad if i'm trying to hack someone and they are not in a car. I've yet to be discovered on foot. At least if they are in a car i have to try to mimic NPC driving, which can be hard to do.

TIP: dont pull out your phone until you are in a good position to start hacking / tailing. Practice in tailing mode its much easier, IMHO.
    I still have not done tailing mode. I mainly have been doing online hacking, and racing.

06-03-2014 09:56 AM
    I recently successfully hacked someone in the park by keeping a tree between me and the victim. He walked by the tree I was standing behind so many times it was funny. I truly believe I am a boss at hacking.

06-03-2014 09:58 AM
    did you guys ever play the Assassins Creed Multiplayer? There are a lot of similarities. I used to play it all the time, i had a lot of fun with it.

I hope they come out with 2v2 hacking or something like that.
    06-03-2014 09:59 AM
    did you guys ever play the Assassins Creed Multiplayer? There are a lot of similarities. I used to play it all the time, i had a lot of fun with it.

I hope they come out with 2v2 hacking or something like that.
    I played the Assassins Creed multiplayer on AC3 and trying to blend was a heart pounding experience. I truly hope UniSoft throws some more updates Watch Dogs way to maybe have more players in Online hacking and Tailing. Maybe a team based Hacking situation.

06-03-2014 10:11 AM
    Sounds like you just sick at hacking no offense. I have been thrown into a lot of games where they are 300-500 meters away and I always just catch up to them in a car. Hell, I even hacked someone successfully catching up to them on the highway over the water.

It's really just that it puts me in a position where I can do nothing about it. Like that one I was talking about, I STARTED the hack over 1,000 meters away from the guy. It immediately asked me if I wanted to fast-travel, so I did. It put me in the exact same spot as when I started, only I was a bit farther away because of the load time. It did that 2 or 3 times before it fast-traveled me towards the person. When I came out of THAT, I was something like 700 meters away and facing the wrong direction. By the time I turned around, I was at about 1,000 meters away again. The process repeated itself until the last minute or so, when he got out, waited for me, and shot me as I approached. That was something I screwed up, of course, but there weren't a whole lot of options to cover almost a mile in one minute in an open highway.
    06-03-2014 10:20 AM
    I haven't gotten to play much last weekend and this weekend, but I played a it last weekend, and I LOVE hacking others. So far, no one has hacked me. I find them before they initiate!!!

A895 likes this.
    06-03-2014 11:07 AM
    It's really just that it puts me in a position where I can do nothing about it. Like that one I was talking about, I STARTED the hack over 1,000 meters away from the guy. It immediately asked me if I wanted to fast-travel, so I did. It put me in the exact same spot as when I started, only I was a bit farther away because of the load time. It did that 2 or 3 times before it fast-traveled me towards the person. When I came out of THAT, I was something like 700 meters away and facing the wrong direction. By the time I turned around, I was at about 1,000 meters away again. The process repeated itself until the last minute or so, when he got out, waited for me, and shot me as I approached. That was something I screwed up, of course, but there weren't a whole lot of options to cover almost a mile in one minute in an open highway.
    You try your best. Can't blame it all on the game, won't happen every time.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    06-03-2014 11:34 AM
    To you all, how's the experience on the X1? Does it take advantage of the controller?

06-03-2014 11:40 AM
    To you all, how's the experience on the X1? Does it take advantage of the controller?

Elaborate? I have no complaints whatsoever about the controller setup, but not sure if you mean that anyways
    06-03-2014 12:18 PM
278 ... 56789 ...