Official Watch Dogs Thread

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
But before someone starts hacking, and they just join your world, you don't notice it AT ALL? :D

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Nope. You can be just driving or walking around and you will be alerted a "fixer" is trying to tail or hack you. It's seamless.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
How does the alert work? Sorry, I'm just curious. :p

A popup tells you a fixer is trying to tail or hack you. You have to find and kill them before they finish. Otherwise you lose notoriety points.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
A popup tells you a fixer is trying to tail or hack you. You have to find and kill them before they finish. Otherwise you lose notoriety points.

Yeah, I know that (when they are in the midst of hacking). I meant before they even start, and they just join.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Does the person get the alert when the other person joins, or when he starts hacking?

You get alerted that a fixer in the area. You then have to find them. They don't automatically start hacking, they have to have you in sight to install a backdoor (through a camera or their avatar has you in view sight) to start hacking.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You get alerted that a fixer in the area. You then have to find them. They don't automatically start hacking, they have to have you in sight to install a backdoor (through a camera or their avatar has you in view sight) to start hacking.

Alright, I think I understand better. Now, I just need to do more campaign missions so I can do this. :p

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It's scary when both far righties like Beck and far lefties like Hillary Clinton would drop the hammer on video games if given the opportunity.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
It's scary when both far righties like Beck and far lefties like Hillary Clinton would drop the hammer on video games if given the opportunity.

People love to say "think of the children!". When in all actuality some games end up teaching kids more than school does. It's a shame we have to point the fingers at games before we actually look at how someone is raised or what environment they were in or our own schools. But that is American politics for you.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I noticed this yesterday when I was hacking someone, people are very blind. I literally was hiding around and walking around a sign and never got caught. They walked past me maybe 4 times, never was caught. Am I that slick while hacking or are people that blind in the game?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this yesterday when I was hacking someone, people are very blind. I literally was hiding around and walking around a sign and never got caught. They walked past me maybe 4 times, never was caught. Am I that slick while hacking or are people that blind in the game?

Was the person classified as "very weak"?

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Was the person classified as "very weak"?

I think they were average, though I am a very hard person to be hacking wise. Just an hour or so ago someone tried hacking me when I was by the coffee shop and I found them hiding inside the coffee shop in a corner behind a column so once I saw that it was the hacker I let loose a single shot of my grenade launcher and stopped the hacking around 90%. I bet if someone see my hacking defense it says very strong, I have only been successfully hacked maybe 2-3 times out of maybe 20 or so attempted hacks.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I think they were average, though I am a very hard person to be hacking wise. Just an hour or so ago someone tried hacking me when I was by the coffee shop and I found them hiding inside the coffee shop in a corner behind a column so once I saw that it was the hacker I let loose a single shot of my grenade launcher and stopped the hacking around 90%. I bet if someone see my hacking defense it says very strong, I have only been successfully hacked maybe 2-3 times out of maybe 20 or so attempted hacks.

I would love to go against you, but I got watchdogs for my ps4, not my x1. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos