Official Watch Dogs Thread

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just the Tailing and Drinking Achievements left. I'm leaning towards skipping the drinking games, as they're a giant pain. Might just drop off Watch Dogs at Best Buy tomorrow for $44, if the trade-in value remains the same and I can get the last 7 or so tailings done in-time.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but I figured one of the hidden achievements might be something regarding those :p

No, the secret ones are for each Act and for getting tailed 5 times.

I'm all done with the game now. I have every Achievement but the drinking game one, which I don't think I'm capable of getting.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably at 25% completion. I havn't rushed with the story cos there's been interesting stuff in the open world. That said, I've been quite busy too so havn't had too much time to sink into this. For comparison, it took me exactly 4h to play through Thief on my second playthrough (for a few achies) where I ignored everything that wasn't the main story. My first playthrough with "natural curiosity" took me over 30 hours :p So I expect it to be fairly similar here, I think the 40-50 hour mark (that I think some devs or some promo video mentioned) might be well doable for me.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh, well, I'm over 70 hours. I have nothing going on right now. Wanted to golf twice last week, didn't happen. Wanted to go tomorrow, but that fell through as well. So, I'll probably just try to beat the dumb drinking game a few times this week, then eventually give it up. I have plenty still to do in Powerstar Golf and Titanfall, and I could take advantage of Best Buy's buy 2, get 1 free this week and re-purchase Forza 5, then grab Tropical Freeze on the Wii U and a third game like NBA 2K14 for free or something. I'd get all 3 for...$78, and I'd get $44 for Watch Dogs, meaning $35 for all 3 games.

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I finished the game last week and the only thing I did was played it once more to have fun dying various ways. I found out if you have 8 frag grenades and use them to kill yourself, when you respawn your grenades refill.

Otherwise, the game was a little heavy in the end of the story. Made me really feel bad for Aiden. He is like Batman except he kills people and is more realistic.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just the Tailing and Drinking Achievements left. I'm leaning towards skipping the drinking games, as they're a giant pain. Might just drop off Watch Dogs at Best Buy tomorrow for $44, if the trade-in value remains the same and I can get the last 7 or so tailings done in-time.

I can't seem to find the drinking game. :'(

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't finished yet. I'm a little past Act 2. Lol.

See, I don't just do campaign. I do side missions, and the online contracts, especially hacking.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I finished the game last week and the only thing I did was played it once more to have fun dying various ways. I found out if you have 8 frag grenades and use them to kill yourself, when you respawn your grenades refill.

Otherwise, the game was a little heavy in the end of the story. Made me really feel bad for Aiden. He is like Batman except he kills people and is more realistic.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

That's because when you die in the game, it sends you back to your last save. You saved when you had 8 frags, so that's the state you went back to.

I can't seem to find the drinking game. :'(

There's one in Pawnee, one in The Loop, and one in The Wards (I think those are the places).

Open up the map, and look at the blue icons. Firstly, there is a legend that will point out which icon to look for. Secondly, it's a bottle. Look for the blue marker with a bottle icon on it. That's the drinking game. They're a pain though, really.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I finished watchdogs last night. Pretty great and lengthy campaign!

I finished two of the exclusive contracts on the ps4, CTRL and ALT, I just have the other two left, DELETE and ENTER.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Just finished the game, absolutely loved it. Will 100% buy the next installment if/when it ever comes!

Still got some of the side missions to do, done most of the fun stuff like convoy's, gang hideouts etc, but only done like two fixer contracts cos they weren't really fun for me. Is there any good way to see how long have I played this? I liked that Thief had an internal timer to it.. when I check through the achievements page or so the times are always totally random and not even close to right.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just finished the game, absolutely loved it. Will 100% buy the next installment if/when it ever comes!

Still got some of the side missions to do, done most of the fun stuff like convoy's, gang hideouts etc, but only done like two fixer contracts cos they weren't really fun for me. Is there any good way to see how long have I played this? I liked that Thief had an internal timer to it.. when I check through the achievements page or so the times are always totally random and not even close to right.

I just checked on SmartGlass, and it matched the time on the Achievements page on the console. I think it had me at 73 hours. IDK if the game itself has it.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I just checked on SmartGlass, and it matched the time on the Achievements page on the console. I think it had me at 73 hours. IDK if the game itself has it.

I currently have 34h on smartglass, it sounds about right, but achievement wise I'm at less than 40%. Gonna be hunting down many of them now after completion, but some I'll just skip.. like if theres something regarding the check-in-places.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6