12-03-2015 08:12 PM
69 123
tools
    The reason the Xbox couldn't run a lot of games at full HD is because of the Kinect taking up so much resources (1/3 of the gaming graphics card to be exact), but that got fixed last year. :)

HDMI in is the Xbox's way of connecting any device to it that uses an HDMI cable (Americans use it for their TV, but you can also have a PC, receiver, or an Xbox 360 connected to it).

Please do some research! :D
    So what do you think how ps4 cconnect with TV, monitor or other devices?

Please elaborate. I think I may be misunderstood something here.

And about YouTube app. What you have to say about that?
    08-21-2015 04:25 PM
    ps4.jpg

Just wanted to let you know there are are games which have better FPS on PS4 and vice versa.
    But yet PS4 is more powerful console as there are many many games which run lower resolution on Xbox One than PS4.
    08-22-2015 10:33 AM
    The reason the Xbox couldn't run a lot of games at full HD is because of the Kinect taking up so much resources (1/3 of the gaming graphics card to be exact), but that got fixed last year. :)

Please do some research! :D
    That's not entirely right. Yes, the Kinect's resource hogging affected the console's resource pool negatively. However, that's not the whole story. The simple facts are that the Xbox One has inferior RAM and a lesser GPU than the PS4. The hardware is/was hampered by the Kinect, but even if the Kinect never took up resources, the Xbox One's inferior tech would perform worse than the PS4, in many cases.

Also, I'd love to see the proof that the Kinect took up one-third of the GPU, because everything I read for a year stated that the resource consumption of the Kinect was about 10%, with no mention of specifics (CPU, GPU, RAM consumption).

So what do you think how ps4 cconnect with TV, monitor or other devices?

Please elaborate. I think I may be misunderstood something here.
    That's HDMI out. HDMI in is also called HDMI pass-through. It's what allows the Xbox One to have a cable box run into the device to use the OneGuide, control TV channels with Kinect, and snap a TV show while playing a game.
    D M C likes this.
    08-22-2015 12:28 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ps4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	110850

Just wanted to let you know there are are games which have better FPS on PS4 and vice versa.
    But yet PS4 is more powerful console as there are many many games which run lower resolution on Xbox One than PS4.
    yes and PS has not exclusives released this year
    08-24-2015 09:50 AM
    I think you have to do little research before posting ps4 cons

It has YouTube app
    What the h*** means No HDMI in?
    Catch up with me when you done your research.

About Xbox vs. ps4

Xbox is good entrainment box but most of services aren't available outside USA .
    So. It's a just a game console outside USA.
    And when its come to simply games console
    Ps4 is a better and more powerful console than Xbox one.
    And the proof are out there are many games which not able to run full hd in Xbox, run full hd on ps4.
    That shows ps4 power over Xbox one.
    Also ps4 have more better games like Bloodbrone, Uncharted, Last of us......
    Look at when I posted this thread dude and the date currently. A lot has changed since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-27-2015 03:47 AM

Why PS4 is full of duplicates and rendering problems? look the NVIDIA text and parts of the car. it looks horrible
    08-27-2015 11:27 AM
    Lol looks like the Console War arguments are heating up here.
    08-29-2015 12:04 AM
    Why PS4 is full of duplicates and rendering problems? look the NVIDIA text and parts of the car. it looks horrible
    Why Xbox can't runs many games at Full HD where as PS4 does....... Wanna see a list ?
    08-29-2015 11:40 AM
    yes and PS has not exclusives released this year
    So ?
    It has games buddy. Some time have exclusive some time not
    but
    Just for you info PS4 have more better exclusive games than Xbox One.
    08-29-2015 11:43 AM
    Lol looks like the Console War arguments are heating up here.
    Yep, because it fun.
    08-29-2015 11:44 AM
    Meh I'll guess I buy a ps4 again next year just for MLB The Show only thing I miss really from playstation.
    08-29-2015 02:48 PM
    Why Xbox can't runs many games at Full HD where as PS4 does....... Wanna see a list ?
    lets start from dx12 forward about 1080 things
    08-30-2015 06:34 PM
    So ?
    It has games buddy. Some time have exclusive some time not
    but
    Just for you info PS4 have more better exclusive games than Xbox One.
    I dont think so... Did you play any new this year? Lol
    08-30-2015 06:34 PM
    Maybe if Microsoft actually gets it out anytime soon, they're so slow with completing feature sets.

Forza 6 in 1080p/60 FPS, despite not being a DX12 game says that the hardware is the issue for the multi-platform stuff. That shouldn't just be ignored because it might change later.
    08-31-2015 11:28 PM
    I dont think so... Did you play any new this year? Lol
    Yes, but why did you ask.
    By the Bloodbrone is this year PS4 exclusive game.
    Have you checked that game?

This is call LOL!

Keep waiting while PS4 are playing games at higher resolution than Xbox one users.
    and by the way can you tell me - are you are not playing game and waiting to release DX 12 or will you play those game again after DX12.
    second thing, there is no guarantee that it will increase Resolution for game.
    Anyway keep waiting
    funny-animal-captions-still-waiting-bro.jpg
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-01-2015 06:55 PM
    Yes, but why did you ask.
    By the Bloodbrone is this year PS4 exclusive game.
    Have you checked that game?

This is call LOL!

Keep waiting while PS4 are playing games at higher resolution than Xbox one users.
    and by the way can you tell me - are you are not playing game and waiting to release DX 12 or will you play those game again after DX12.
    second thing, there is no guarantee that it will increase Resolution for game.
    Anyway keep waiting
    Only one game?

I'm not going to list the 2015 exclusives,IP and backwards compatibility because I will exceed the max number of characters.

09-02-2015 08:23 AM

Funny
    Last edited by FearL0rd; 09-02-2015 at 08:37 AM.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-02-2015 08:27 AM
    "Xbox Exec: ‘We’re Doing Things That Can’t Be Done on Any Other Console’

"

http://gamerant.com/xbox-one-console-potential-457/
    09-02-2015 11:43 AM
    Only one game?

I'm not going to list the 2015 exclusives,IP and backwards compatibility because I will exceed the max number of characters.

As far as I know all those games are available on PS too.
    So
    Which exclusive game you are talking about can you give me the list.
    As far as I remember Halo is best exclusive game. for Xbox.
    Anyway why you are so obsessed with exclusive game, do you play only exclusive or it just make you happy.
    I don't bother with these thing, I buy what I want to play despite being exclusive or not.

You said only one
    Actually Xbox have only one exclusive game (don't know much about xbox exclusive but since you know then tell me)
    So are you talking about PS4 or Xbox One??????

Since you are keep repeating exclusive, exclusive, i did some little research and find out that actually PS4 have exclusive games and much more games, here some list
    Bloodborne
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    Persona 5
    Alienation
    The Order: 1886
    N++
    and much more.
    Also
    There are many other good games too like Rocket League which are not available on Xbox but on Windows, PS4, Linux etc...
    I don't know if this count or not.

Now I am giving you chance. Give me the list of of Xbox one exclusive and prove that Xbox one have more exclusive games.
    Obviously other than Halo 5
    Last edited by D M C; 09-03-2015 at 06:24 AM.
    09-03-2015 04:38 AM
    As far as I know all those games are available on PS too.
    So
    Which exclusive game you are talking about can you give me the list.
    As far as I remember Halo is best exclusive game. for Xbox.
    Anyway why you are so obsessed with exclusive game, do you play only exclusive or it just make you happy.
    I don't bother with these thing, I buy what I want to play despite being exclusive or not.

You said only one
    Actually Xbox have only one exclusive game (don't know much about xbox exclusive but since you know then tell me)
    So are you talking about PS4 or Xbox One??????

Since you are keep repeating exclusive, exclusive, i did some little research and find out that actually PS4 have exclusive games and much more games, here some list
    Bloodborne
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    Persona 5
    Alienation
    The Order: 1886
    N++
    and much more.
    Also
    There are many other good games too like Rocket League which are not available on Xbox but on Windows, PS4, Linux etc...
    I don't know if this count or not.

Now I am giving you chance. Give me the list of of Xbox one exclusive and prove that Xbox one have more exclusive games.
    Obviously other than Halo 5
    FF to 3:08
    09-03-2015 07:37 AM
    Xbox is better. More features,more Games. Where's sonys games?? Everything is all remakes , releasing in the next year or 2 and multiplatform. Ps4 is pointless at this point
    09-03-2015 07:57 AM
    Look at when I posted this thread dude and the date currently. A lot has changed since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its sticky though. Should be unsticked or updated.
    09-03-2015 08:18 AM
    DX12 wont make the GPU magically faster. It lowers the CPU overhead but that was already not a problem to begin with. As far as features go the Xbox already had a specially crafted version of DX11 that exposed Features that will be part of DX12 and supported by the hardware.
    09-03-2015 08:21 AM
    DX12 wont make the GPU magically faster. It lowers the CPU overhead but that was already not a problem to begin with. As far as features go the Xbox already had a specially crafted version of DX11 that exposed Features that will be part of DX12 and supported by the hardware.
    Did you see crackdown demo? Everything in the MAP can be destructed. (PS4 never will be able to manage that many collisions)
    DX12 + Cloud Power

Microsoft words. "For every xbox sold we have processing power of 3 in the cloud for the developers"

Talking about this here
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1201603/xbo...-beat-the-ps4/
    Last edited by FearL0rd; 09-03-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    09-03-2015 10:28 AM
    Not that it matters, or means anything. Out of my gaming circle, 4 of us got xbones and 4 of us got ps4's. All of the people with PS4's have expressed interest in an xbone. None of the people with Xbones have expressed interest in a PS4.

Personally, there is nothing that the PS4 has to offer to me. I dont enjoy sandbox games, and it seems that's all the PS4 has. God of War is the only title i would like to play. I will be honest i dont follow the ps4 at all tho. I will also add all of the PS4 owners, used to be 360 owners.
    09-03-2015 01:05 PM
69 123