12-03-2015 08:12 PM
69 123
tools
    Not that it matters, or means anything. Out of my gaming circle, 4 of us got xbones and 4 of us got ps4's. All of the people with PS4's have expressed interest in an xbone. None of the people with Xbones have expressed interest in a PS4.

Personally, there is nothing that the PS4 has to offer to me. I dont enjoy sandbox games, and it seems that's all the PS4 has. God of War is the only title i would like to play. I will be honest i dont follow the ps4 at all tho. I will also add all of the PS4 owners, used to be 360 owners.
    When I first got the PS4 it was because of peer pressure lol but I tried to like it but I just like MLB the show. Uncharted was okay Killzone was pretty cool. My PS4 then got a hardware failure and got a refund. Then I got a Xbox One felt like home again since I invested more in that Platform in the beginning. Also my other friends had Xbox but the ones that convinced for PS didn't even play with me anyway. At least my Xbox friends do.
    MMissionary likes this.
    09-03-2015 06:19 PM
    that it.
    Here some facts
    PS games are better than Xbox.
    PS4 exclusive games are which are "Game of the Year"
    1.God of War
    2.LittleBigPlanet
    3.Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (One of the best Games)
    4.Journey
    5.The Last of Us (None of the Xbox game till now match this game level)
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...t-of-us-review
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...t-of-us-review
    https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourc...%20us%20review
    Highly recommended if anyone have PS

Where as Xbox exclusive game of year
    1.Halo - Combat Evolved
    2.Gears of War
    End of story.
    So non of strong exclusive game were released in recent year for Xbox but story is different in PS

Now how weak Xbox one is compare to powerful PS4 console
    Proof
    PS4 vs. Xbox One Native Resolutions and Framerates - Xbox One Wiki Guide - IGN

Find me game which run on Higher Resolution on Xbox One than PS4.
    Answer : None

So, In general PS4 is a better gaming console.

However, there are more factors to consider. If you are a fan of Halo series then Xbox is for you but if you like Uncharted series then PS is for you.
    Exclusive games and how important that game for you is decide your personal best console.

Mine fav is Uncharted and Last of Us. PS for me then
    Here the highly anticipated PS exclusive upcoming game

Anyway. This is my last comment on this topic and second last on this websites as i accidentally broke my Lumia.
    and MS didn't launch any device recently so I'll go either Android or Apple.

................................Sayonara..........................
    Last edited by D M C; 09-03-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-03-2015 06:55 PM
    In this thread: Supreme butthurt, stating opinions as facts, and brutally murdering the twins Logic and Sensibility in a dark alley.

Seriously, the asininity of these posts is astounding.
    09-03-2015 09:49 PM
    In this thread: Supreme butthurt, stating opinions as facts, and brutally murdering the twins Logic and Sensibility in a dark alley.

Seriously, the asininity of these posts is astounding.
    Haha this thread is fan boy talk somewhat. As a consumer the Xbox just fits my needs but that is a opinion itself. As PS4 fits someone else's needs as well.
    09-03-2015 11:54 PM
    that it.
    Here some facts
    PS games are better than Xbox.
    Stopped reading.
    FearL0rd likes this.
    09-04-2015 09:20 AM
    Stopped reading.
    As I wont give him full thing if or why PS4 is better than Xbox one, this is up to each person, they all have their perks in some ways, but, if your a die hard gamer line myself (faded over the last few months due to LIFE but, the passion is still there), it's not about the system, it's about the games. The Playstation has some exclusives that are VERY WORTH playing.

I am a bigger Xbox fan than PS, no question but, When you talk about tiles like ANY of the Uncharted series, or The Last of Us, then the upcoming Uncharted 4 (see the video he showed, if you don't think that looks good, stick with phone games).

Naughty Dog is a REASON to have a Playstation and with the Xbox, There is No game on the Xbox that actually go side by side for the story, and movie feel like Naughty Dog game and they are EXCLUSIVE on the Playstation. Still to this date, there is nothing that can compete with it on the Xbox.

I picked up a PS3 for the Uncharted series and it was worth every dime and I grabbed a PS4 just for the upcoming Uncharted 4... and by the video above (that is just one or 2 levels of the game), I wont be disappointed (to be honest with you I have NEVER been disappointed by a Naughty Dog game). The Last of Us was a perk on the PS3, as it was another mind-blowing title.

For Xbox Fanboys, it's cool, no question but, you sure are missing out on some Unbelievable titles that the PS does offer. It's worth picking up a used one just a play a few titles...
    GrayW0lf, D M C and 920Walker like this.
    09-04-2015 05:04 PM
    As I wont give him full thing if or why PS4 is better than Xbox one, this is up to each person, they all have their perks in some ways, but, if your a die hard gamer line myself (faded over the last few months due to LIFE but, the passion is still there), it's not about the system, it's about the games. The Playstation has some exclusives that are VERY WORTH playing.

I am a bigger Xbox fan than PS, no question but, When you talk about tiles like ANY of the Uncharted series, or The Last of Us, then the upcoming Uncharted 4 (see the video he showed, if you don't think that looks good, stick with phone games).

Naughty Dog is a REASON to have a Playstation and with the Xbox, There is No game on the Xbox that actually go side by side for the story, and movie feel like Naughty Dog game and they are EXCLUSIVE on the Playstation. Still to this date, there is nothing that can compete with it on the Xbox.

I picked up a PS3 for the Uncharted series and it was worth every dime and I grabbed a PS4 just for the upcoming Uncharted 4... and by the video above (that is just one or 2 levels of the game), I wont be disappointed (to be honest with you I have NEVER been disappointed by a Naughty Dog game). The Last of Us was a perk on the PS3, as it was another mind-blowing title.

For Xbox Fanboys, it's cool, no question but, you sure are missing out on some Unbelievable titles that the PS does offer. It's worth picking up a used one just a play a few titles...
    I only "stopped reading" because he said "here are some facts" then gave an opinion. I had a ps3 for around 6 weeks, with all of the uncharted's, last of us, and god of war. God of war was fun, no doubt. The other 2 I got bored with quickly. Just not my types of game. To each his own though. Xbox has more to offer me, that's why I have one. I also have 2 PC's that blow them both out of the water hardware wise, anyone who starts talking that game I just roll my eyes.
    09-04-2015 05:43 PM
    They're both fine consoles I guess I'll end up owning both together soon.
    09-04-2015 07:11 PM
    PS4 guys talking about far away future.I WANT TO PLAY TODAY and ps4 had nothing to show this year
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-05-2015 08:32 PM
    PS4 guys talking about far away future.I WANT TO PLAY TODAY and ps4 had nothing to show this year
    In fairness, the RIGHT NOW exclusives aren't the best for the One. Forza 5 was disappointing because of cut content. From a networking/matchmaking standpoint, Halo: TMCC has had one of the launches I've ever seen. Really, just don't know that either's great right now, though the Xbox One's coming up on a lot more retail offerings than the PS4.
    09-05-2015 09:27 PM
    In fairness, the RIGHT NOW exclusives aren't the best for the One. Forza 5 was disappointing because of cut content. From a networking/matchmaking standpoint, Halo: TMCC has had one of the launches I've ever seen. Really, just don't know that either's great right now, though the Xbox One's coming up on a lot more retail offerings than the PS4.

Xbox One Games (2015) - Xbox One Wiki Guide - IGN
    09-07-2015 06:26 PM
    I know how to use the Internet, thanks.
    09-07-2015 11:42 PM
    I know how to use the Internet, thanks.
    Good to know
    09-08-2015 08:28 AM
    Good to know
    Well, you basically posted a meaningless list that didn't address my comment in any real way. The present state of 2015 exclusives on the One is pretty poor, and if you back it up to last fall, you really only add in Horizon, Sunset, and the complete catastrophe known as TMCC, so my point stands anyway.
    09-08-2015 06:34 PM
    one last comment on this thread

Finally Honest Halo trailer

watch and enjoy
    DavidinCT likes this.
    11-03-2015 05:46 PM
    I just says XBOX Mute for you... lol
    11-05-2015 08:26 AM
    So uh PS4 is getting PS2 compatibility now. Meh I still have my old PS2 so no difference for me anyway.
    11-20-2015 10:21 PM

Naughty Dog is divorcing for Sony soon
    12-03-2015 07:57 PM
    Naughty Dog is divorcing for Sony soon
    This is gota see... Uncharted 5 for the Xbox one... Love it :)
    12-03-2015 08:12 PM
69 123