OFFICIAL Xbox One vs PS4 Thread!

TheJackah

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Xbox One. Best gaming community, great online service and tons of great games with new ones release weekly.

Posted via the Windows Central App

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so in this thread, I will state some key differences and similarities between the Xbox One and the PS4. I own both consoles, and like both, so I will be as unbiased as I can. If I missed anything, or made a mistake, let me know so I can edit it. So let's begin!

Cons of the PS4:
-Fan is a bit loud
-No HDMI in
-No YouTube app
-Light bar can't be turned off (can be dimmed though)
-Battery life is short on the controller

I think you have to do little research before posting ps4 cons

It has YouTube app
What the h*** means No HDMI in?
Catch up with me when you done your research.

About Xbox vs. ps4

Xbox is good entrainment box but most of services aren't available outside USA .
So. It's a just a game console outside USA.
And when its come to simply games console
Ps4 is a better and more powerful console than Xbox one.
And the proof are out there are many games which not able to run full hd in Xbox, run full hd on ps4.
That shows ps4 power over Xbox one.
Also ps4 have more better games like Bloodbrone, Uncharted, Last of us......

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

It has YouTube app

About Xbox vs. ps4

Xbox is good entrainment box but most of services aren't available outside USA .
And the proof are out there are many games which not able to run full hd in Xbox, run full hd on ps4.

The reason the Xbox couldn't run a lot of games at full HD is because of the Kinect taking up so much resources (1/3 of the gaming graphics card to be exact), but that got fixed last year. :)

HDMI in is the Xbox's way of connecting any device to it that uses an HDMI cable (Americans use it for their TV, but you can also have a PC, receiver, or an Xbox 360 connected to it).

Please do some research! :D

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
The reason the Xbox couldn't run a lot of games at full HD is because of the Kinect taking up so much resources (1/3 of the gaming graphics card to be exact), but that got fixed last year. :)

HDMI in is the Xbox's way of connecting any device to it that uses an HDMI cable (Americans use it for their TV, but you can also have a PC, receiver, or an Xbox 360 connected to it).

So what do you think how ps4 cconnect with TV, monitor or other devices?

Please elaborate. I think I may be misunderstood something here.

And about YouTube app. What you have to say about that?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

That's not entirely right. Yes, the Kinect's resource hogging affected the console's resource pool negatively. However, that's not the whole story. The simple facts are that the Xbox One has inferior RAM and a lesser GPU than the PS4. The hardware is/was hampered by the Kinect, but even if the Kinect never took up resources, the Xbox One's inferior tech would perform worse than the PS4, in many cases.

Also, I'd love to see the proof that the Kinect took up one-third of the GPU, because everything I read for a year stated that the resource consumption of the Kinect was about 10%, with no mention of specifics (CPU, GPU, RAM consumption).

So what do you think how ps4 cconnect with TV, monitor or other devices?

Please elaborate. I think I may be misunderstood something here.

That's HDMI out. HDMI in is also called HDMI pass-through. It's what allows the Xbox One to have a cable box run into the device to use the OneGuide, control TV channels with Kinect, and snap a TV show while playing a game.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It has YouTube app

About Xbox vs. ps4

Look at when I posted this thread dude and the date currently. A lot has changed since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to let you know there are are games which have better FPS on PS4 and vice versa.
But yet PS4 is more powerful console as there are many many games which run lower resolution on Xbox One than PS4.

Why PS4 is full of duplicates and rendering problems? look the NVIDIA text and parts of the car. it looks horrible

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
lets start from dx12 forward about 1080 things

Maybe if Microsoft actually gets it out anytime soon, they're so slow with completing feature sets.

Forza 6 in 1080p/60 FPS, despite not being a DX12 game says that the hardware is the issue for the multi-platform stuff. That shouldn't just be ignored because it might change later.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I dont think so... Did you play any new this year? Lol

Yes, but why did you ask.
By the Bloodbrone is this year PS4 exclusive game.
Have you checked that game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLsc-U8b4E8

This is call LOL!

lets start from dx12 forward about 1080 things

Keep waiting while PS4 are playing games at higher resolution than Xbox one users.
and by the way can you tell me - are you are not playing game and waiting to release DX 12 or will you play those game again after DX12.
second thing, there is no guarantee that it will increase Resolution for game.
Anyway keep waiting
funny-animal-captions-still-waiting-bro.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077