The Official "Halo: TMCC" Thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
No, his solutions were for the 360.
How many times do I have to answer. I said I've been playing on Halo 2 Vista as well. Its still up until end of July and people still play it. That's the version I play the most lol. Its gonna be the same thing as the TMCC - 1080P, 60FPS, High Detail w/ 4x AA.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
So wait you can play on the xbox? Have you tried on the PC??

=D

The only way to play on the Xbox is via a third party app (xbconnect & xlive) its basically tricking the Xbox 360 into System Linking across the interwebs. The PC is fully playable with custom games until end of July.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So in case someone want to jump in, you can still play Halo 2 online a few ways. two ways for the Xbox 360 is via XBConnect or XLive (Not sure about XLive) but I've been playing on XBConnect with a loads of people and it's a lot of fun. Another way is Halo 2 Vista, but the server for that are shutting down end of July. Been playing it non-stop for two weeks and it's been amazing! Was streaming it yesterday and it was a load of fun! :love:

No, this is what you said. There was no mention of PC. The way you said it, it sounded like these 3 solutions were for the 360. Now that you've clarified, I get what you mean.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No, this is what you said. There was no mention of PC. The way you said it, it sounded like these 3 solutions were for the 360. Now that you've clarified, I get what you mean.

So in case someone want to jump in, you can still play Halo 2 online a few ways. two ways for the Xbox 360 is via XBConnect or XLive (Not sure about XLive) but I've been playing on XBConnect with a loads of people and it's a lot of fun. Another way is Halo 2 Vista, but the server for that are shutting down end of July. Been playing it non-stop for two weeks and it's been amazing! Was streaming it yesterday and it was a load of fun! :love:

I went ahead and bolded, underlined, italicized, and increased the size of the font where he mentioned the PC version, since you were wrong in your initial response, then somehow managed to go back, quote it, miss it again, then call him a liar.

If you need further help, please see your optometrist.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I went ahead and bolded, underlined, italicized, and increased the size of the font where he mentioned the PC version, since you were wrong in your initial response, then somehow managed to go back, quote it, miss it again, then call him a liar.

If you need further help, please see your optometrist.

Where in any of that entire thing is a distinction of the difference between what you would use for the 360 and what you would use for a PC? I seriously want to know where you see the word PC in the entire quote. If there's somewhere that he states "for X360, use this, there's also this for PC" then I'll get some glasses, but unless it does, I stand by my statement that he didn't.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, before he made that post, there was this:

My wife was understanding instantly, then she realized it didn't have Reach and that's her favorite. Now she's kinda sad. Lol, but yeah I can't wait, it'll go great with my two original Halo CE and one HALO CE Anniversary, three Halo 2 (Xbox) and Halo 2 Vista (PC) and Halo 2 Map Pack disc, my two Halo 3 and one ODST, and my one Halo 4.  soooo excited.

That, plus:

1. It's named Vista for the OS it was developed/published for.
2. He mentioned servers for the game, something that Halo 2 never had on console.

I mean, continue to play the ignorance card all you want, but everything pointing to the fact it was a PC game was staring you in the face, you just missed it, and you're trying to blame him for a lack of clarity because of that.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm in vacation but had to comment. I'm a peaceful guy Jas - but your mistaken if you think "Halo 2 Vista" isn't a PC game while you're on a "WINDOWS" Phone website. Not sure of anyone who hasn't heard of the Vista ecosystem.

@Barnstormer Lol :) there's always the Halo 2 VISTA option, can't tell if its a PC Game though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor Jones

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely not far-fetched to think Jun basically ended up like Noble Six--fighting off enemies to ensure escape for the others. Maybe he's out there, but we might never know.

In the canon comics by Dark Horse that are set before and after Halo 4 Jun survived Reach and is in charge of the Spartan IV program along with some of the washed out Spartan II's (as in those that didn't make it past successful augmentation). He recruited Palmer to the Spartan program after seeing the potential in her. As Spartan IV's were already military soldiers Jun was sort of in charge of moulding the Spartan ethos into then

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
In the canon comics by Dark Horse that are set before and after Halo 4 Jun survived Reach and is in charge of the Spartan IV program along with some of the washed out Spartan II's (as in those that didn't make it past successful augmentation). He recruited Palmer to the Spartan program after seeing the potential in her. As Spartan IV's were already military soldiers Jun was sort of in charge of moulding the Spartan ethos into then

Yep. I don't like to bring comics and books into console conversations because some people don't think it crosses over. That's the reason I think he got off though.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm not one to take written works seriously in these matters because they don't necessarily STAY canon. When they put out Reach on 360, my friend complained that a bunch of things from the Fall of Reach book were different. IDK if they were ever declared officially canon or not, though.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm not one to take written works seriously in these matters because they don't necessarily STAY canon. When they put out Reach on 360, my friend complained that a bunch of things from the Fall of Reach book were different. IDK if they were ever declared officially canon or not, though.
From what I remember, the only inconsistency between Reach and The Fall of Reach is that Noble Six gets Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn with the Master Chief already being in the cryotube (remember the easter egg when you can see chief during the cut scene?). In the book, the Chief is introduced to Cortana before he even gets to the Pillar of Autumn. Fall of Reach is a great book. Eric Nyland is a great writer.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I read and liked that book. I tried to read the second, which is by a different author, and I gave up really quickly because of how bored I was. Maybe I'll try again someday, we'll see.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Which is why I never bring up books. Things can change or be foggy in either depending on where you started. The books =/= the Games. Hell I'm sure the TV Series and the live action films wont even be the same.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Testing my stream Quality. Streams are at twitch.tv/FlagzTV and here's one of my broadcast since I'm not currently streaming. Pretty DECENT. Not HD obviously, but I'd rather save some of that so I can host a game. I made a pretty sick comeback.

FlagzTV - Halo 2 FFA! - Twitch

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Once I heard TMCC was only going to be $60 I got super excited! Something was telling me it was going to be more than that, I'm just glad I was wrong!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
It's really amazing how much you get for a small $60. All the DLC for all the games comes out to $180 if you got them brand new day one, and the games come out to $240.

I basically spent $520 in my Halo years (more if you include my $40 H2 Vista, multiple H2 disc, multiple H3 Disc including ODST, and Halo CE Anniversary) and I'm getting all that with multiplayer for $60. That's crazy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb