Bluetooth headset and xbox

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I own a xbox one and a samsung tv. Neither of them supports bluetooth but i do have a very expensive pair of bluetooth headphones. Is there any way to make my Xbox one or tv bluetooth compatible, so that i could get my headphones connected to the output. Buying small parts isnt a problem. Thank you for answers and sorry for any mistakes in grammar.

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The problem is the xbox doesn't have drivers for the bluetooth and neither will your tv.

As for waiting for an update I wouldn't bank on it either as microsoft is dead set against stopping you using a mouse and keyboard as it gives them an advantage over controllers.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
You would need a Bluetooth receiver to go in between the Xbox and TV, I know you can get amps/receivers that can play from a Bluetooth device, not sure if they work the other way though, so playing to headphones, you would need to check that out.

The amp/receiver would also need HDMI in and out

Bob

Last edited:

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
In my car i already have transmitter, which goes straight into AUX and that way i can play music via bluetooth. I only need a transmitter which can do this other way around. If I could find this transmitter the problem would be solved right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers