Deals for gold members

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Eh.. I don't think that's a very good price, the game was pretty cheap to begin with. Half of that and I might've been interested :D

ioaniro

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how the original price relates to the reduction, even if a game was cheap to begin with 30% off is 30% off :-D. Besides is one of the best couch co-op games out there, 2 on screen 1 on the tablet, you can't beat that kind of fun. And I got it full price too (because it was cheap)

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My brother in law was a Battlefield animal, like every waking minute. He bought Plants vs Zombies. He has not touched Battlefield since. It may not be a major discount, but it is close enough to tempt me.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
This is great! I have been looking for a co-op game for my wife and me to play. All I have so far is Forza. She isn't one for first person shooters, but she loved Plants vs Zombies, so maybe I can talk her into it.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
That's good you put the link I was looking for the Wolfenstein discount which I saw mentioned on several sites and it wasn't showing up on my xbox. I see now is from the 17th so I guess a few more hours to decide if I get it. Anyone tried it? Is it worth it with a 33% off?

I've only played the first few levels. Nothing revolutionary about the game but it is really good and pretty long. At least 20hrs to beat.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Most people say it's a really good FPS campaign, but it is severely lacking because it has no other game mode(s). You could opt to spend the same or less for a physical copy, then trade it back in pretty quickly. Heck, given it's supposed to be 10-15 hours to beat the campaign, you could easily buy it used at GameStop, beat both iterations of the campaign, and return it within the week or 2-week return window on used games and basically have a free rental.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The deals updated on the site today, with nothing up there for the One. This crap is getting old, hope it just needs a little more time than the 360 stuff to come up.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Such a small pool of games to pick from... But they are building. Wonder what the free game will be. That 1001 game would be nice, but not in the UK at the moment. I'm hoping for another new one, like they did with Guacamelee.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
People are saying that the $40 version of Killer Instinct is showing up for $30 and Powerstar Golf has gone from $20 to $15. Both are terrible deals (Powerstar Golf is good, but so old that it should probably be $15 permanently by now), but that seems to be all we get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes