• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
10-08-2015 08:26 AM
368 ... 1112131415
tools
    I've created a WP Central clan for Destiny -- more info here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/xbo...tral-clan.html

A clan is perhaps a nicer way for us to coordinate raids and co-op play than relying on following hundreds of profiles and watching the forum for new posts.
    I have a mobile nations dedicated clan in the original post. Please try to confuse and create multiple clans.
    Nik Rolls and unstoppablekem like this.
    09-21-2014 05:43 AM
    I have a mobile nations dedicated clan in the original post. Please try to confuse and create multiple clans.
    Thanks, I genuinely missed that. I did PM you a week before creating the WP Central one but hadn't heard back from you about it. I defer to your one, however.

Possibly it could be made a little more obvious in the first post? I'm not sure if many people know that it exists.
    09-21-2014 05:53 AM
    D1ABLO 360. Located uk. rank 25 warlock. XBONE.
    Last edited by Br1an_g; 10-02-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    09-25-2014 08:03 AM
    add me guys...need some people to play this game with!
    forums name:luisvase
    gamertag: luisvasz
    Xbox One
    Currently level 9 Warlock
    North America
    09-25-2014 07:19 PM
    Eques A Spe (EquesASpe) looking for friends to do heroics.
    09-26-2014 08:10 AM
    Just bought the game, finally!
    Gamer tag: JPDVM360
    Char: Hunter
    09-27-2014 10:24 AM
    Need clan invite.
    09-28-2014 10:28 AM
    Just picked up the game, usually play late at night in the US. Gamertag is cjp1769. See you on the battlefield!
    09-29-2014 04:38 PM
    Gamertag: curseoftheninja
    Level 25 warlock
    10-02-2014 09:11 AM
    Gamertag: Mekerite
    Level 24 Titan
    Level 20 Hunter
    Last edited by koolnaija; 10-22-2014 at 08:16 PM.
    10-10-2014 08:45 PM
    Gamertag: jargonz
    Level 27 Warlock (maxed both Voidwalker and Sunsinger)
    All weapon and armor slots filled with Legendary/Exotic items

I just joined the WPCentral group on Bungie.net. I'm still actually new to console FPS gaming. I've been a PC gamer. So I'm not as good with the console gamepad as I am with a mouse and keyboard.

How does the clan work anyway? I want to join other players in the Vault of Glass raid. How do you organize that?
    10-14-2014 01:29 AM
    Gamertag: jargonz
    Level 27 Warlock (maxed both Voidwalker and Sunsinger)
    All weapon and armor slots filled with Legendary/Exotic items

I just joined the WPCentral group on Bungie.net. I'm still actually new to console FPS gaming. I've been a PC gamer. So I'm not as good with the console gamepad as I am with a mouse and keyboard.

How does the clan work anyway? I want to join other players in the Vault of Glass raid. How do you organize that?
    No real way in the game to organize anything, your best bet is to ask around with messages on Live or by sending random fireteam invites so you can use voice chat (or party too, obviously) or using a website to organize a group. The game has pathethic support for clans.
    jargonz likes this.
    10-14-2014 12:07 PM
    Seriously, I want to get VoG raid done. I can't ever get 6 people together to do it.
    10-15-2014 10:34 AM
    I'm game for VoG. I'm usually free on weekends, from Friday, 1400 UTC to Saturday,1600 UTC. Just convert that to your own time zone.

I've completed many daily and weekly heroic missions at level 28 (higher than my level, to get the extra rewards) playing solo. But it's basically impossible to go solo on a raid.
    10-16-2014 11:54 PM
    Sorry for slow updates! Been to busy playing but ive added everyone to the list! If you're doing the raid, the mic is a MUST. I've completed it 11-12 times so far. If you want to organize anything then add everyone from this list and start sending out those invites, don't be shy! This game is a load of fun when you're playing with others so start being open to do some things!
    10-17-2014 09:04 AM
    Did they fix knocking the guy off the cliff yet? I'm still only a LvL 25, but my friend completes VOG in usually 30-40 mins. lol.
    10-17-2014 10:46 AM
    Finally got in a raid party last night, yea they patched that.
    10-17-2014 10:48 AM
    Man, I haven't played destiny in like forever...
    10-18-2014 01:30 PM
    Finally got in a raid party last night, yea they patched that.
    I can CONFIRM from playing three hours ago that you CAN knock atheon off the map. Patches come on Tuesdays every week so that when they're fixing it.
    10-19-2014 03:31 AM
    Did they fix knocking the guy off the cliff yet? I'm still only a LvL 25, but my friend completes VOG in usually 30-40 mins. lol.
    Low 30 minutes is the record so I doubt it's 30 even, unless of course he's jesus lol. My group gets it done in 37 as out fastest but average if we're all on is 45 minutes.
    10-19-2014 04:00 AM
    I completed this week's Nightfall mission playing solo. It's difficult to survive when you're the only one that all the enemies are trying to kill. Even more difficult is that the enemies' level (28) is higher than yours, and they could kill you in 1 or 2 hits. Upon completion, I received only a Legendary hand cannon (Red Hand IX) for all that trouble.

Vault of Glass is the only mission I haven't played yet. I hope I can play it someday.
    10-19-2014 11:08 PM
    My raid group tried hard mode VoG for the first time yesterday and we were all kinda surprised how hard it was for us, but we did only have one lvl 30 and the rest were 29. It's kinda easy to put the blame on the bad RNG and not having enough level 30s (despite clearing the raid with same group every week for over a month now), but it was also easy to see support for this argument on the scoreboard. The only level 30 we had typically had 20-30 kills more by the time we wiped on Templar's first phase than others and in the level 26 version he was rarely topping the charts in kills. I don't really like how the difficulty in this game is often so much about statistics. Being level 29 means I take more damage from the mobs and deal less damage to them, rather than the raid being hard through mechanics and tactics. We got some pretty solid progress all the time, but the terrible oversight from Bungie to not allow any combat ressing (even if limited, such as in WoW raiding) on hard is just stupid. Half of the time someone died to a thing that we had no control over, some of them were just bugs or unexplainable things, many obviously also just "our fault", but in a group like ours losing one to whatever thing pretty much meant it was a wipe, cos we barely had the DPS when all of us were alive, certainly not if one was dead. Most of the time we just had to call it a wipe cos someone died to something silly and there just was no way for us to manage without the 6th. They should allow one revive due to things like this, cos it's not nearly always about skill or lack of thereof and it's awfully punishing combined with the difficulty just being the damn statistics.

At the same time I can't really do a damn thing about it, cos the game refuses to drop anything but ascendant materials every week in the raid. Not to mention I'd need three pieces of raid armor before I can reach 30 and I've yet to see a single one. I currently have very little motivation to even keep trying anymore in the current content. It's a shame, cos while I've already got my money's worth from this game in terms of hours played/money spent, I would still like to play this game, but the stupid RNG at this end game content gives me no reason to keep trying anymore. Our team in general has had pretty bad RNG with loot drops (thus only one lvl 30), but currently I'm the only one who hasnt got even one piece of raid armor so far (except the hunter cloak twice, but that hardly helps me :P)
    10-20-2014 05:27 AM
    I have a hard save on VoG so if anyone wants to join add IzaacJ on Xbox One. Will get on around 8-9pm GMT+1. Seems like most of the peeps I play with wont be able to get in so there's like 4 spots open I think.
    10-20-2014 09:40 AM
    Gamertag: TrggrHppyT
    Currently a Level 21 Titan
    10-21-2014 05:23 PM
    Since WP Central has been renamed Windows Central, should our Xbox clan name also change accordingly?

By the way, I finally reached Warlock level 28. That should hopefully make my solo playing of the weekly Nightfall strikes easier since my level would no longer be less than that of the enemies. The same goes for solo playing the daily and weekly Heroic missions at level 28.
    10-21-2014 10:14 PM
368 ... 1112131415