10-08-2015 09:26 AM
368 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Why you gotta make it so hard? :P
    08-26-2014 11:59 AM
    I'm already trying to be a stumbling block for Coreldan ;) I want to fight more Nemesis' in Diablo 3 :)
    08-26-2014 12:00 PM
    Destiny has appeared in the store for preorder and download, but not yet quite available.
    08-27-2014 12:38 PM
    08-27-2014 05:02 PM

Yeah, I ordered the game on the Xbox One instead of the PS4, as one, that isn't that big of a deal to me, two, we will get it later, three, I prefer the X1's controller more for FPS's, and four, I have more friends on Xbox.
    08-27-2014 07:50 PM
    In Seven days my life will change. As crazy as it sounds Gaming is my hobby and passion. Just as Art becomes apart of an Artist daily routine, this Game will become apart of this Gamers daily routine.

My day almost everyday will literally change, it wont be filled with anger, and frustration as it has in the past. It wont be consumed by boredom ever since the Beta ended. It'll be filled with memories with close friends I've known for over 10 years but have yet to see their face. It'll be filled with reunions from friends I haven't even physically talked to that we once close.

This is the first game (though I admit Halo also plays a big part in the purchase) to persuade my old friends and neighbors that I once lived close to, to actually pick up this console and chat with me.

This game is amazing. It's more than just a game, this is apart of my life. My body really isn't ready, everytime I think of how close yet how far we are, I start to become filled with a mixture of emotions.
    09-02-2014 08:02 AM
    09-02-2014 03:34 PM
    I just per-purchased digitally. I'll see you guys next Tuesday!
    09-02-2014 05:10 PM
    I also just pre-purchased digitally. I preordered at best buy originally but I had $25 I got from Nokia/Microsoft that needed to be used before the 10th. I went ahead and bought the guardian digital edition for $89.99. I'm excited!
    09-02-2014 08:40 PM
    Ahhh, I feel bad letting you digital guys have the one up on me. Microsoft should allow retailers to give codes to allow for a pre download. I have the Limited Edition and if I can find a ghost edition beforehand best believe I'll grab it still.
    09-03-2014 03:21 AM
    I still havnt digitally preordered.. still pondering if I should get it from the US marketplace.. Could get the digital guardian edition cheaper than getting the standard digital preorder from europe.
    09-03-2014 04:26 AM
    Intredasting, I am able to download Destiny from the Store, despite not having purchased it all yet. Anyone else? It allowed me to download just "Destiny" (so none of the preorder or special editions etc), about 18gb download.
    09-03-2014 06:55 AM
    i would download now before they take it down because mine shows "unavailiable" I'm changing region now to see.
    09-03-2014 07:53 AM
    A friend of mine (who doesnt have his console yet until friday due to X1 not being released here yet officially) did come over to buy Digital Guardian edition on his account (we even logged me out just in case) using my console, that perhaps could be it cos he is listed in the "who you want to log in as?" window. This was when it first became possible, not today or anything. Then again the "Destiny" I'm able to preorder is just the "Destiny", it's just the Digital Guardian that my friend bought for example. EDIT: No wait, it is indeed the Digital Guardian. Now that I go to DIgital Guardian in the Store it says "Manage" while default preorder tells me to purchase. So it's probably just my friend having purchases the digital guardian, hope I dont mess up anything by installing it lol. Still weird cos this is not his home console or anything and he hasnt been signed in for a week either

I have a feeling though it wont let me play it though unless he is signed in, in which case he probably wouldnt be able to play himself. Or then it's an unrelated bug. I did check from Xbox.com though that it does show that I do not own the game and offers me to buy it.

But yea, I'm downloading just to see what happens. However to see if I "got a free game" I'd have to hold off from preordering until the game actually launches, in which case I might not be able to get myself the digital guardian or other preorder editions (would make sense lol).
    09-03-2014 08:46 AM
    They just teased that something coming tomorrow via Social Networks? What could it be?! TRADING?!
    09-03-2014 08:08 PM
    They just teased that something coming tomorrow via Social Networks? What could it be?! TRADING?!
    Oh! I hope it's trading!
    09-03-2014 10:28 PM

That's the only clue we got for the teaser. What the hell man, they can't introduce something so amazing this close to release, what can it be? Seriously? Bungie Weekly Update tomorrow to so a little more should be talked about before we get our hands on the actual copy.
    09-04-2014 07:46 AM
    Didn't they already say that trading wouldn't be in the game at all though?
    09-04-2014 11:14 AM
    Didn't they already say that trading wouldn't be in the game at all though?
    I'll never give up the dream man, never.
    09-04-2014 01:40 PM
    It was a new live action trailer. Cool but eh. Wanted content.

Note, it reminds me ALOT of Guardians of the Galaxy.
    09-04-2014 01:41 PM
    That was awesome :). I wish you could interact with Ghost that way though... that's the future of video games right there if/when we can :)

Also - in regards to 'trading' can't you drop items on the ground? I can't remember... but that could be the 'workaround' or are items 'mapped' to a specific character after you pick it up?
    09-04-2014 01:58 PM
    WAIT IT AINT OVER!!!!

OMFGBBQHAX, me and a few friends on Skype have been on edge about this waiting for announcement since 10AM, now after hour on Skype, we thought it was over. Well looks like no sleep for work tonight, still waiting.
    09-04-2014 02:00 PM
    The zeppelin alone makes me excited :P
    09-04-2014 03:26 PM
    One. More. Day.

Thinking of putting up all the free redeemable DLC codes for yah, but then my Guardian won't look so special if I share them =)
    09-08-2014 04:04 AM
    Also, if you guys pre-order Advanced Warfare you get a free Destiny Shader pack, FYI if you guys didn't see it!
    09-08-2014 04:17 AM
368 ... 678910 ...