The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Not just me though, ALOT of people are two excited. I have another 3 friends in the same boat, we literally tried every game in our library and nothing compares at all. We don't have fun anymore and our gaming sessions turn into nothing more than 15 minute demo sessions where we usually all log off simultaneously. Sucks, everyday we browse the webs looking for any new news or leaks, talk about the time left, and just laugh about the fun we had in the Beta. The common phrase among us is "It's not Destiny though" for almost any suggestion for games. I have 5 days off of work for this game, and I'll be damned if I don't get 72+ hours of game time into this.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Not just me though, ALOT of people are two excited. I have another 3 friends in the same boat, we literally tried every game in our library and nothing compares at all. We don't have fun anymore and our gaming sessions turn into nothing more than 15 minute demo sessions where we usually all log off simultaneously. Sucks, everyday we browse the webs looking for any new news or leaks, talk about the time left, and just laugh about the fun we had in the Beta. The common phrase among us is "It's not Destiny though" for almost any suggestion for games. I have 5 days off of work for this game, and I'll be damned if I don't get 72+ hours of game time into this.

I'm glad I like FIFA. :)

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I like FIFA. :)
I mean, I still played 6-8 hours of Halo 2 Vista a day before Destiny and I love a whole bunch of other games, but it just isn't doing it for me now. :| Blahh. Here's my favorite screenie from trailers (oh and new trailer up by the way!).
2gsmvxg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7vqCmt6wY

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I mean, I still played 6-8 hours of Halo 2 Vista a day before Destiny and I love a whole bunch of other games, but it just isn't doing it for me now. :| Blahh. Here's my favorite screenie from trailers (oh and new trailer up by the way!).
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gsmvxg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7vqCmt6wY

I'm not like "OH MY GOD, DESTINY, DESTINY!". I'm excited for it, but it isn't my favorite game. I'm looking forward to FIFA 15 and Halo TMCC the most for the rest of the games this year.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not like "OH MY GOD, DESTINY, DESTINY!". I'm excited for it, but it isn't my favorite game. I'm looking forward to FIFA 15 and Halo TMCC the most for the rest of the games this year.
You wont understand unless you feel the same. ): This really isn't my favorite game at all, it's just so damn addicting to me. Dangerously addicting.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You wont understand unless you feel the same. ): This really isn't my favorite game at all, it's just so damn addicting to me. Dangerously addicting.

That's sort of how WoW and Civ V were to me. I didn't necessarily feel like I got a massive amount of enjoyment about everything in those games, but I felt compelled to keep doing things (earning gold in WoW, getting Achievements in Civ).

Anthony112409p

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Wow, I guess you're right. There aren't any games at the moment that even compare. While I'm not quite as gung ho as you, I will say that I played a group mission with a couple of friends of mine and I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun in a game. So, yeah, I am definitely looking forward to the full release.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I guess you're right. There aren't any games at the moment that even compare. While I'm not quite as gung ho as you, I will say that I played a group mission with a couple of friends of mine and I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun in a game. So, yeah, I am definitely looking forward to the full release.
Me and my buddy got in Skype, realized it's STILL over two weeks. I felt it's been months. We got on the Xbox One for a bit, played some Peggle, got off less this. An hour later and we were just talking about Destiny, LizardSquad and then onto some more Destiny. Went to the bar cause I couldn't get Destiny off my mind. Damn man this game needs to hurry up.

Sent from my LG G3.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Me and my buddy got in Skype, realized it's STILL over two weeks. I felt it's been months. We got on the Xbox One for a bit, played some Peggle, got off less this. An hour later and we were just talking about Destiny, LizardSquad and then onto some more Destiny. Went to the bar cause I couldn't get Destiny off my mind. Damn man this game needs to hurry up.

Sent from my LG G3.

Lizard Squad D:

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I will say that as much as I'm anxious to play Destiny again - Diablo III: UEE has really scratched the itch of playing with friends and looking for loot....

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I will say that as much as I'm anxious to play Destiny again - Diablo III: UEE has really scratched the itch of playing with friends and looking for loot....

Nghhhh, I'd really want Diablo 3 on a console. I have it on PC but it sucks on PC. But my best RL friend already has the game on 360 and PC so he isnt interested in getting it for the third time.

And then there's enough games in the near future to not really get something that isn't a "must have".

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I only have it because I found it at a local store for 40 bucks last week. Paid credit for it. If not for that, I wouldn't have it. Couldn't pass that up when I had 90 dollars in credit at my local store :).

I have D3 on PC and really have grown tired of the click click click click nature of it. D3 on XBOX One and consoles in general is a much better experience.

I need more friends to play it so I can fight more nemesises!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
How did you find it for $40? I've got D3 on PC too, and havent picked up reaper of souls. I'm interested in the Xbone version but I'm not willing to shell out $60 for it again... And RoS is only $20 @ best buy this week so i've been thinking about picking that up and taking my Witch Doctor back out for another act.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Mobile - total luck. I went and played disc golf on Friday and afterwards I normally just 'stop in' to the local store in town to chat and see what's available. I happened to see Diablo III there and the cashier said that it came in on Tuesday... and had been just sitting there. An amazing find.

This store has got great deals on used games. Much better than Gamestop which would've been selling D3 for 54.95 used ;)

My only advice - if you've got a local store or two (I happen to have two ;)) check them out. You never know.

I will say this - D3 on console is LIGHT YEARS better than PC. I've got D3 on PC as well and got really bored with it. On console it is so fun and fresh. I've really enjoyed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon