The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

Nik Rolls

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a mobile nations dedicated clan in the original post. Please try to confuse and create multiple clans.
Thanks, I genuinely missed that. I did PM you a week before creating the WP Central one but hadn't heard back from you about it. I defer to your one, however.

Possibly it could be made a little more obvious in the first post? I'm not sure if many people know that it exists.

luisvase

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
add me guys...need some people to play this game with!
forums name:luisvase
gamertag: luisvasz
Xbox One
Currently level 9 Warlock
North America

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Gamertag: jargonz
Level 27 Warlock (maxed both Voidwalker and Sunsinger)
All weapon and armor slots filled with Legendary/Exotic items

I just joined the WPCentral group on Bungie.net. I'm still actually new to console FPS gaming. I've been a PC gamer. So I'm not as good with the console gamepad as I am with a mouse and keyboard.

How does the clan work anyway? I want to join other players in the Vault of Glass raid. How do you organize that?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Gamertag: jargonz
Level 27 Warlock (maxed both Voidwalker and Sunsinger)
All weapon and armor slots filled with Legendary/Exotic items

I just joined the WPCentral group on Bungie.net. I'm still actually new to console FPS gaming. I've been a PC gamer. So I'm not as good with the console gamepad as I am with a mouse and keyboard.

How does the clan work anyway? I want to join other players in the Vault of Glass raid. How do you organize that?

No real way in the game to organize anything, your best bet is to ask around with messages on Live or by sending random fireteam invites so you can use voice chat (or party too, obviously) or using a website to organize a group. The game has pathethic support for clans.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm game for VoG. I'm usually free on weekends, from Friday, 1400 UTC to Saturday,1600 UTC. Just convert that to your own time zone.

I've completed many daily and weekly heroic missions at level 28 (higher than my level, to get the extra rewards) playing solo. But it's basically impossible to go solo on a raid.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for slow updates! Been to busy playing but ive added everyone to the list! If you're doing the raid, the mic is a MUST. I've completed it 11-12 times so far. If you want to organize anything then add everyone from this list and start sending out those invites, don't be shy! This game is a load of fun when you're playing with others so start being open to do some things!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Did they fix knocking the guy off the cliff yet? I'm still only a LvL 25, but my friend completes VOG in usually 30-40 mins. lol.
Low 30 minutes is the record so I doubt it's 30 even, unless of course he's jesus lol. My group gets it done in 37 as out fastest but average if we're all on is 45 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss