The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I still play on a pretty regular basis, very excited for the HoW... The Prision looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully its worth not having a RAID. Hopefully they make it so the RAIDs will now drop HoW gear so we still have a reason to play them.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm still playing. I'm looking forward to ascending my target-tracking arc-damage legendary rocket launcher when HoW releases.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like my valedictorian!

Mine is an Unfriendly Giant, which I've been using since last year. It was the very first legendary weapon I got. And I got really lucky with the perks. With Tracking, Javelin (increased velocity), and Spray and Play (super-quick reload), its stats were almost the same as my Gjallarhorn. But even though the Unfriendly Giant maxed out at only 300 attack, I actually used it more often because it has arc damage and doesn't take an exotic slot. It would be the bane of Fallen captains, Hive knights and Omnigul if I could ascend it to 365 attack.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Sooo? Who has beat the raid? I've gotten past the first boss, i just dont have the gear to get any further. Love it so far, so much coordination is needed.

What's the best way you have found to grind for that good Purple Gear?

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Done it on two of my characters. Light of 285+ would be fine as ling as you have a couple 290+ in the team. Think this one is easier than crota to be honest, more complicated for sure but once you have the mechanics down killing the bad guys is easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb