Just a heads-up to others who might be interested:

Tiger Direct has 3 games for the Xbox One on-sale for $19.97 each--Madden 25, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and Call of Duty Ghosts. In addition, they have the Chat Adapter and generic Xbox One Headset at $9.99 each, but those are $24.99 with $15 mail-in rebates.

Oh, and Best Buy WILL price match Tiger Direct, so you could go to your local Best Buy and pick this up, if you want.

Lastly, I got hosed. Forza 5 was also among these offerings at $20. I called Best Buy's corporate people to do an online purchase (that I'd pick up at the store a bit later), but their calling system can't understand jack. I got sent to cell phones somehow, had to hang up, called back, then got transferred from the machine to a person because it couldn't understand me, THEN directed to the person to price match. During that 5-minute fiasco, Forza 5 sold out, so I wasn't able to get it. Sad day, screw me. So much madbro.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    07-30-2014 03:37 PM
    U mad bro?

OK sorry about the lame joke, couldn't resist with all the Richard Sherman shenanigans going on today. That sucks! :(
    07-30-2014 05:03 PM
    Tiger Direct has Forza back in-stock, but they only show 1 copy left. I made sure to call Best Buy, yell past the robot as quickly as I could, and get my in-store pickup locked in as quickly as I could (our store's not open for another hour). So, after selling Forza to Target for $42 at the start of June, I just bought it again for $21.

This is both a post of celebration, haha, and a notice that if you want Forza for $20, you'll want to be quick about it.
    07-31-2014 09:12 AM
    I have a feeling that Forza will be available with Games for Gold at some point in the next few months. At least once Forza Horizon 2 comes out... Just because of the minor micro-transactions in it - MS could make some more money off of those when people get the game 'for free'
    07-31-2014 09:40 AM
    It's possible, and I've considered that, but I've got nothing to play on the One at this point, and I've been craving Forza for a few weeks now. I figure $20 is hardly an investment at all, and I can probably trade it in for $5-10 (maybe more) during the next major trade offer at Target, Best Buy, or GameStop.
    07-31-2014 10:59 AM
    Very nice, glad you were able to get it!
    07-31-2014 06:24 PM