12-27-2014 01:03 AM
192 12345 ...
tools
    Scored 3 goals within 30 minutes and the other guy rage quit. Xbox should give us achievements for this lol

In which mode? Lol.
    08-17-2014 03:19 PM
    In which mode? Lol.
    Seasons
    08-17-2014 04:51 PM
    Seasons

Yeah, more people quit there than in UT, because if they do so in UT, they get less coins.

A long time ago in a seasons match, I was winning like 2-0 and made it 3-0, and right when I scored, I heard the guy say "Xbox, turn off". LOL!
    Dave Bhullar likes this.
    08-17-2014 05:12 PM
    For some reason I can't make substitutions during the game. When I pause it shows me the opponents squad on the left side and if I go to team management then everything is greyed out. Just lost a semi final because of this
    08-17-2014 05:19 PM
    For some reason I can't make substitutions during the game. When I pause it shows me the opponents squad on the left side and if I go to team management then everything is greyed out. Just lost a semi final because of this
    For which mode? I don't seem to be having this issue. Try to Google it (or since we are on a Microsoft, Bing it), and see if others have this issue and how to fix it.
    08-17-2014 06:03 PM
    This bug has been there since a long time. I remember this happened in FIFA 13 too. Sometimes I think these games are coded by interns at EA lol. I've seen a lot of bugs like this and I talked to their customer service before, they were like sorry that's just how the game is, in the end of the call I was like so you're saying the game is broken and you can't update it? The customer service rep's reply was pretty much yes lol.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-18-2014 12:12 AM
    I don't know if this was EA servers, but I played a guy and he had a ton of lag. I've seen lag before, but not like this. I had to suffer until the 90th minute. I won because I scored a goal with all that damn lag, but every little thing k did, had like a five second delay. WTF! Lol. Anyways, I wish Xbox and EA would filter people with better connection to play against each other, instead of the guy with fast internet playing against the guy with dial-up internet.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    08-18-2014 12:45 AM
    I don't know if this was EA servers, but I played a guy and he had a ton of lag. I've seen lag before, but not like this. I had to suffer until the 90th minute. I won because I scored a goal with all that damn lag, but every little thing k did, had like a five second delay. WTF! Lol. Anyways, I wish Xbox and EA would filter people with better connection to play against each other, instead of the guy with fast internet playing against the guy with dial-up internet.
    Supposedly there's something like lag compensation that games come with now, I don't really know if it's true tho. But I know what you're talking about, lag is biggest reason why all my ps3 controllers broke because I would push the analog stick harder lol. The controller is really what made me switch to Xbox, and I haven't broken a single controller on Xbox yet. Lag and a lot bugs and stuff exist in FIFA but I still keep playing this game because I love football ⚽ lol
    08-18-2014 03:20 AM
    So Barcelona won 6-0, and Suarez didn't bite anyone. :O
    Dave Bhullar likes this.
    08-19-2014 05:27 AM
    Dave and I played five matches, two of them were joke matches, two were real, and one was weird. I lost 4/5, I won the weird one. I can't explain it, I have to show all you guys the clip.

Dave, do you know what it's called where I scored from? Because I want to upload it from Upload Studio. :P
    Dave Bhullar likes this.
    08-20-2014 04:39 PM
    Dave and I played five matches, two of them were joke matches, two were real, and one was weird. I lost 4/5, I won the weird one. I can't explain it, I have to show all you guys the clip.

Dave, do you know what it's called where I scored from? Because I want to upload it from Upload Studio. :P
    Lol that goal was super weird. Would be hilarious if that happens in real life. I'm not sure if there's a name for that area but it was probably about 40 yards out from the goal.
    08-21-2014 01:52 AM
    Lol that goal was super weird. Would be hilarious if that happens in real life. I'm not sure if there's a name for that area but it was probably about 40 yards out from the goal.

It was past the half line though, when I kicked it.
    08-21-2014 02:04 AM
    It was past the half line though, when I kicked it.
    I forgot where exactly it was lol. If it was in your half then probably 60 yards
    08-21-2014 02:18 AM
    I forgot where exactly it was lol. If it was in your half then probably 60 yards

Dumb question, but is the half way point 50 yards? If so, you're probably right.
    08-21-2014 02:33 AM
    Approximately 50 yards. The whole pitch can be 100 to ~130 yards.
    08-21-2014 02:44 AM
    Approximately 50 yards. The whole pitch can be 100 to ~130 yards.

Thanks.
    08-21-2014 03:24 AM
    Thanks.
    Np man 😊
    08-21-2014 04:32 PM
    Are all of you guys getting FIFA 15?
    08-21-2014 05:07 PM
    Are all of you guys getting FIFA 15?
    I'm definitely getting it. I'd get it even if they don't add a single new thing lol.
    08-22-2014 12:27 AM
    I'm definitely getting it. I'd get it even if they don't add a single new thing lol.

Good thing they are! :P
    08-22-2014 12:32 AM
    So pissed right now. Was 2-2 in this UT Seasons match, and I got a red card. Shortly later, my goalkeeper had a goal kick. You know when you keep pressing A to skip those highlights and stuff? Well, I pressed A so many times, that my goalie just slightly kicked the goal STRAIGHT to the other team, and they scored!
    08-22-2014 04:23 AM
    LOL, Real Madrid lost the cup, so happy! I don't like Athletico Madrid, but I hate Real Madrid more. I'm a Barcelona fan. :)
    08-22-2014 05:24 PM
    Both of those teams are so stacked this season lol. I can't even imagine players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez playing together. And Real Madrid also has James Rodriguez now. I missed those matches because usually I just watch the EPL, but now I think I might start watching La Liga too.
    08-23-2014 04:33 AM
    Both of those teams are so stacked this season lol. I can't even imagine players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez playing together. And Real Madrid also has James Rodriguez now. I missed those matches because usually I just watch the EPL, but now I think I might start watching La Liga too.

Don't forget Barcelona might get Reus before the transfer window closes in what, 10 days?
    DoctorSaline and Dave Bhullar like this.
    08-23-2014 01:11 PM
    I hate the game weeks when one half of my team is playing against other half of my team in fantasy premier league and than every team scores goals just not by the players that I've in my team and my team end up getting 1 or 2 points for each player.
    08-23-2014 01:31 PM
192 12345 ...