12-27-2014 01:03 AM
192 ... 5678
tools
    Nice! What's your favorite club and national team though?
    Thank you :) Brndby IF and Denmark but I only play Ultimate Team unless I have friends over.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    10-14-2014 02:26 PM
    Thank you :) Brndby IF and Denmark but I only play Ultimate Team unless I have friends over.
    Do you mainly buy coins, points, or just do it w/o microtransactions?
    10-17-2014 09:01 PM
    Is there a legit way to buy coins, anyone tried it?
    10-18-2014 12:20 AM
    Is there a legit way to buy coins, anyone tried it?
    Coin sellers are legit. I used them once for fifa 14. I would trust the ones you see big fifa youtubers advertise, like mmoga.
    Dave Bhullar likes this.
    10-18-2014 12:31 AM
    Buying coins from coin sellers is not allowed and will get you banned if EA finds out. I bought points so I could buy about 15 packs. The rest of my coins comes from playing games.
    10-18-2014 09:28 AM
    Buying coins from coin sellers is not allowed and will get you banned if EA finds out. I bought points so I could buy about 15 packs. The rest of my coins comes from playing games.
    It is, but ea has banned no one so far, even the youtubers who bought millions of coins. Zero reports on anyone being banned yet. But yeah, if you don't want to take the chance, I 100% understand.
    10-18-2014 12:52 PM
    El Classico and Suarez debut is a week away!
    10-18-2014 01:34 PM
    10-18-2014 02:44 PM
    Didn't hear about that. Thanks for letting me know. Although, I don't think ea will be angry if someone buys below 50k coins.
    10-18-2014 04:02 PM
    Didn't hear about that. Thanks for letting me know. Although, I don't think ea will be angry if someone buys below 50k coins.
    I wouldn't risk that. They can reset your team with a click of a button. Besides I think it's wrong to support coin sellers. They get the coins from auto trading/playing bots which hurts the market.
    10-18-2014 06:32 PM
    I wouldn't risk that. They can reset your team with a click of a button. Besides I think it's wrong to support coin sellers. They get the coins from auto trading/playing bots which hurts the market.
    But you have to admit, ea blamed coin sellers for their awful servers, saying the servers keep going down and work awfully in a match because of coin sellers. Can't blame all on them.
    10-18-2014 06:43 PM
    So i have FIFA and i pretty noob at it, actually i am noob at it as i dont know anything about soccer and barely just learned the offside rules.

in any case, i play in an online league for madden on a website. The site also has leagues and like to arrange clubs for fifa. Xbone clubbers are not as prominent as ps4 clubbers right now as many switched over, but they want to build it up. In any case, they plan on clubbing tomorrow at 9est tomorrow if anybody is interested for fun. They want to make this a regular thing and hopefully have enough for a squad. Hoepfully we can get 4-6 and eventually build up for more.

Let me know, i probably wont be able to play until later, but we want to find some regulars to club during the week or on weekends.

kidofcrash23 is my GT add me and we can hopefully arrange some friendlies.

traditionsportsonline.com is the website if you want to visit.

if you an xbone clubber and not a weirdo, lets play! Dont yell at me for being bad ;(

Also, i am playing FUT, i suck at dribbling learn me on some dribbling skills becuase i suck at that.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    10-21-2014 06:24 PM
    So i have FIFA and i pretty noob at it, actually i am noob at it as i dont know anything about soccer and barely just learned the offside rules.

in any case, i play in an online league for madden on a website. The site also has leagues and like to arrange clubs for fifa. Xbone clubbers are not as prominent as ps4 clubbers right now as many switched over, but they want to build it up. In any case, they plan on clubbing tomorrow at 9est tomorrow if anybody is interested for fun. They want to make this a regular thing and hopefully have enough for a squad. Hoepfully we can get 4-6 and eventually build up for more.

Let me know, i probably wont be able to play until later, but we want to find some regulars to club during the week or on weekends.

kidofcrash23 is my GT add me and we can hopefully arrange some friendlies.

traditionsportsonline.com is the website if you want to visit.

if you an xbone clubber and not a weirdo, lets play! Dont yell at me for being bad ;(

Also, i am playing FUT, i suck at dribbling learn me on some dribbling skills becuase i suck at that.
    Thanks! What's your favorite club and national team?
    10-22-2014 08:32 AM
    I dont have one, i know nothing about soccer. Literally know nothigna bout soccer, i dont know how the league setups work, how many teams in a league and all that.

I just know you need to kick the ball into the goal.
    10-22-2014 10:17 AM
    I dont have one, i know nothing about soccer. Literally know nothigna bout soccer, i dont know how the league setups work, how many teams in a league and all that.

I just know you need to kick the ball into the goal.
    Lol, it's all good. Do you know about the world Cup at least?
    10-22-2014 11:24 AM
    Lol, it's all good. Do you know about the world Cup at least?
    yes, they h ave every four years. I watched like one game this year.

I live in the bay area in california, 10 miles away from where i live they are building a new stadium for the sj earthquakes. might have to check it out one day
    10-22-2014 12:43 PM
    I sent you a message on live. A group of people are still planning on doing clubs tonight at 9est, i probably cant make it since i have a madden lg game to play. You are free to play still, let know so i can let the organizer know.

They are looking for regulars and have club nights

Anybody else interested let me k now
    10-22-2014 12:55 PM
    So pumped for the Classico, starts REAL SOON and Suarez debuts today! Let's go Barcelona!
    10-25-2014 09:09 AM
    Still disappointed in the Classico result. Wish Barcelona won. I think if Messi made that goal that Suarez crossed, the attitude of the game would've changed and we could've won. Anyways, Madrid played really good and deserved the win. Barca is still #1 on the table, and Suarez will help Barca the more games he plays.
    10-25-2014 07:08 PM
    Watched the Chelsea vs Manchester United match, great goal from Chelsea, but Chelsea couldn't hang on till the last second with Van Persie's goal. :-/
    10-26-2014 12:59 PM
    What is the name of the Windows Central Pro Clubs? -- I'd like to request a transfer!
    10-26-2014 05:01 PM
    What is the name of the Windows Central Pro Clubs? -- I'd like to request a transfer!
    Give me your gamer tag so I can add you!

Please also give me your favorite club and national team so I can put you on the 1st post list.
    Last edited by unstoppablekem; 10-26-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    10-26-2014 05:03 PM
    My GT is GusRivero
    National team: Argentina
    Club team: Boca Juniors (from Argentina)
    thank you!!
    11-01-2014 06:15 PM
    My GT is GusRivero
    National team: Argentina
    Club team: Boca Juniors (from Argentina)
    thank you!!
    Added to the list!
    11-01-2014 11:01 PM
    Kem and I played some pro club games tonight. It was lots of fun and luckily, the Windows Central team's record is 4-0. Just promoted to div 9. As you can see it just started, so come join us to see how far can we get!
    11-02-2014 11:01 PM
192 ... 5678