Official FIFA Thread!!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Just started playing FIFA due to EA Access, and boy do i suck.

I can pass and get the ball around no problem, but when it comes to putting it in the back of the net... I pretty much have to have an open pass on goal to score lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just started playing FIFA due to EA Access, and boy do i suck.

I can pass and get the ball around no problem, but when it comes to putting it in the back of the net... I pretty much have to have an open pass on goal to score lol.

What's your gamertag, favorite national team/teams, and favorite club teams, so I can add you to the list? If you don't want to, it's okay.

And trust me, even though I've been playing FIFA since 2006, I'm still learning. I've been getting a lot better this year though, but still not better than Dave, lol.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I would have to say USA would be my favorite National team. I really dont have a favorite club team. I only have OTA TV so its hard for me to watch soccer on a regular basis. This world cup was a huge exception for me.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would have to say USA would be my favorite National team. I really dont have a favorite club team. I only have OTA TV so its hard for me to watch soccer on a regular basis. This world cup was a huge exception for me.

I sent you a message, and I now follow you on XBL. And you are also on the list. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion