Official FIFA Thread!!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
GG's last night Kem. Obviously I have a lot of catching up to do. I still need to get used to the controls, and slow myself down at some points. I had a few good setups, give me a few weeks and maybe i'll be on your level.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
GG's last night Kem. Obviously I have a lot of catching up to do. I still need to get used to the controls, and slow myself down at some points. I had a few good setups, give me a few weeks and maybe i'll be on your level.

You were really good! I need to work on my defense, I'm very bad at that, and people always counter attack on me, lol. GG's.

BTW, don't worry, I'm a Barcelona fan, not a Madrid fan. I just chose it because playing as the same team is weird, lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Was winning 4-0 against this guy, and he rage quit, LOL!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140816_01_15_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140816_01_15_24_Pro.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 2

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone wants to make a club together in pro clubs? I haven't been in one for a long time because usually people expect you to play everyday. If anyone is interested in making a club and playing like once a week then let me know

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just had a five minute seasons match. He got a penalty, and I saved it! Right after, I got a corner, and scored, and he rage quit. :p

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I can't make substitutions during the game. When I pause it shows me the opponents squad on the left side and if I go to team management then everything is greyed out. Just lost a semi final because of this

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't make substitutions during the game. When I pause it shows me the opponents squad on the left side and if I go to team management then everything is greyed out. Just lost a semi final because of this

For which mode? I don't seem to be having this issue. Try to Google it (or since we are on a Microsoft, Bing it), and see if others have this issue and how to fix it.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
This bug has been there since a long time. I remember this happened in FIFA 13 too. Sometimes I think these games are coded by interns at EA lol. I've seen a lot of bugs like this and I talked to their customer service before, they were like sorry that's just how the game is, in the end of the call I was like so you're saying the game is broken and you can't update it? The customer service rep's reply was pretty much yes lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this was EA servers, but I played a guy and he had a ton of lag. I've seen lag before, but not like this. I had to suffer until the 90th minute. I won because I scored a goal with all that damn lag, but every little thing k did, had like a five second delay. WTF! Lol. Anyways, I wish Xbox and EA would filter people with better connection to play against each other, instead of the guy with fast internet playing against the guy with dial-up internet.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this was EA servers, but I played a guy and he had a ton of lag. I've seen lag before, but not like this. I had to suffer until the 90th minute. I won because I scored a goal with all that damn lag, but every little thing k did, had like a five second delay. WTF! Lol. Anyways, I wish Xbox and EA would filter people with better connection to play against each other, instead of the guy with fast internet playing against the guy with dial-up internet.
Supposedly there's something like lag compensation that games come with now, I don't really know if it's true tho. But I know what you're talking about, lag is biggest reason why all my ps3 controllers broke because I would push the analog stick harder lol. The controller is really what made me switch to Xbox, and I haven't broken a single controller on Xbox yet. Lag and a lot bugs and stuff exist in FIFA but I still keep playing this game because I love football ⚽ lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Dave and I played five matches, two of them were joke matches, two were real, and one was weird. I lost 4/5, I won the weird one. I can't explain it, I have to show all you guys the clip.

Dave, do you know what it's called where I scored from? Because I want to upload it from Upload Studio. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss