Official FIFA Thread!!

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Dave and I played five matches, two of them were joke matches, two were real, and one was weird. I lost 4/5, I won the weird one. I can't explain it, I have to show all you guys the clip.

Dave, do you know what it's called where I scored from? Because I want to upload it from Upload Studio. :p
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Lol that goal was super weird. Would be hilarious if that happens in real life. I'm not sure if there's a name for that area but it was probably about 40 yards out from the goal.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So pissed right now. Was 2-2 in this UT Seasons match, and I got a red card. Shortly later, my goalkeeper had a goal kick. You know when you keep pressing A to skip those highlights and stuff? Well, I pressed A so many times, that my goalie just slightly kicked the goal STRAIGHT to the other team, and they scored! :angry:

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Both of those teams are so stacked this season lol. I can't even imagine players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez playing together. And Real Madrid also has James Rodriguez now. I missed those matches because usually I just watch the EPL, but now I think I might start watching La Liga too.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Both of those teams are so stacked this season lol. I can't even imagine players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez playing together. And Real Madrid also has James Rodriguez now. I missed those matches because usually I just watch the EPL, but now I think I might start watching La Liga too.

Don't forget Barcelona might get Reus before the transfer window closes in what, 10 days?

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I hate the game weeks when one half of my team is playing against other half of my team in fantasy premier league and than every team scores goals just not by the players that I've in my team and my team end up getting 1 or 2 points for each player.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I hate the game weeks when one half of my team is playing against other half of my team in fantasy premier league and than every team scores goals just not by the players that I've in my team and my team end up getting 1 or 2 points for each player.
Yeah, I hate it when average players play above average and get like 20 points while I'm sitting there with players like Yaya with 3 points. I don't think there is any way those guys with the average players knew they were gonna outperform everyone. You need some knowledge of EPL and you need to know how all the rules work in the fantasy league to make a good fantasy team, but once you're beyond that point it's all about chance and luck in my opinion. I could be wrong tho because I have only played 1 gameweek yet and I'm still trying to figure out how to score more points.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I had to win this match to move on to the next UT division. If I lost, I would stay in the division, because it was my last match.

Well, I won 5-1! And I did the kick off glitch! LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb