Official FIFA Thread!!

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I had FIFA 08-14 for PS3 but I'm definitely getting 15 for Xbox One. Unfortunately EA Access is not available in Denmark otherwise I would still be playing 14. I just don't want to buy 15 if it will be availble on EA Access. Even though I haven't played FIFA for months I visit the Ultimate Team site futhead.com daily. I love Ultimate Team and look at team of the week every Wednesday to see if there are any from the Danish league :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I had FIFA 08-14 for PS3 but I'm definitely getting 15 for Xbox One. Unfortunately EA Access is not available in Denmark otherwise I would still be playing 14. I just don't want to buy 15 if it will be availble on EA Access. Even though I haven't played FIFA for months I visit the Ultimate Team site futhead.com daily. I love Ultimate Team and look at team of the week every Wednesday to see if there are any from the Danish league :)

Do you have an Xbox One already, or did you order the FIFA bundle?

And the best part about the Xbox in FIFA is that we get UT Legends! :D

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Did anybody else see the Everton vs Chelsea match? Crazy match, 9 goals in total, 5 goals scored in 11 minutes. It was so fast paced it looked like a FIFA match on Xbox One lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here watch KSI? Some people may think he's obnoxious, but it's funny. He hasn't uploading FIFA 14 in awhile, as 15 is right around the corner, but you can still watch his old FIFA videos. He also does Q & A's, and more. He mostly does UT. Did I mention he has Pele? :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This guy was winning 1-0 against me in a seasons match, as he got a penalty, but then I started catching up and I was winning 2-1. He quit the game in the 87th minute, so I messaged him "You mad bro", and he got pissed. :p

Attachments

• WP_20140901_11_06_27_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140901_11_06_27_Pro.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 5

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol what is this EA access thing? I just want to go to the store and install FIFA 15 demo.

I hate how things have become so complicated. Few weeks ago a friend came over and we tried to play FIFA multiplayer offline, I just couldn't figure out how to add the other controller so that we could just play together. Tried to look it up online but the solution seemed so complicated I just gave up lol. Same with Forza. This used to be as simple as just plugging in the second controller.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That's not what I meant. I meant we want a demo to play for as long as we want, even if we aren't EA access. NHL 15 has that.

In fairness, you don't want the NHL 15 treatment. They stripped out a bajillion features from that game, so the demo is probably a "we're sorry this sucks so much" demo.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol what is this EA access thing? I just want to go to the store and install FIFA 15 demo.

I hate how things have become so complicated. Few weeks ago a friend came over and we tried to play FIFA multiplayer offline, I just couldn't figure out how to add the other controller so that we could just play together. Tried to look it up online but the solution seemed so complicated I just gave up lol. Same with Forza. This used to be as simple as just plugging in the second controller.

I agree. This generation was supposed to get easier, not harder. Now we don't know who has the 1st or 2nd controller, as it doesn't say anymore, which the 360 had, and I have to sign them in as a guest and that other crap. It's so annoying. :-/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
In fairness, you don't want the NHL 15 treatment. They stripped out a bajillion features from that game, so the demo is probably a "we're sorry this sucks so much" demo.

At least you could play it for a long time until it the main release came out. I would love to play a FIFA kickoff match with only pre-select teams to take my restlessness away. I rather have a demo I can play forever than the full game for 6 hours.

This generation is getting harder to use and more annoying. It should be getting EASIER!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention