Official FIFA Thread!!

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Sweet, nice team! Did you buy fifa points, coins from coin sellers, or just got lucky?
And what's your favorite club and national team?
Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Yeah I bought some fifa coins (about 1500 I think), but never got any proper player in the package. Soo, what I've done, I sold mostly all the players I got from packages and then re-organized the squad on the go. I have about 60 matches completed and was able to buy all those players in my actual squad on transfer market. Some of them pretty cheap.

I support Manchester United. As for national teams, ofcourse I support our country (Czech republic) and then the other team I like is France.

OK, I just added you as a friend on XBL and wll join the club, but I am in EU time zone, so not sure if we see each other on the pitch. :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
People still rage quit in fifa 15 I guess. I was winning 1-0 in a seasons match, and scored again in the 90th minute. When I was letting the guy watch all my goal highlights, he quit and I won. :p

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol I've only played pro since I bought it, don't really feel like playing seasons anymore but I'll probably go back to seasons after I get bored from pro clubs. I think I'm becoming that guy who plays only one videogame lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol I've only played pro since I bought it, don't really feel like playing seasons anymore but I'll probably go back to seasons after I get bored from pro clubs. I think I'm becoming that guy who plays only one videogame lol.

Me too. All I play is fifa. Probably because I was disappointed by destiny and haven't played it for ages. I will probably play cod aw and halo mcc though.

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Buying coins from coin sellers is not allowed and will get you banned if EA finds out. I bought points so I could buy about 15 packs. The rest of my coins comes from playing games.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Buying coins from coin sellers is not allowed and will get you banned if EA finds out. I bought points so I could buy about 15 packs. The rest of my coins comes from playing games.

It is, but ea has banned no one so far, even the youtubers who bought millions of coins. Zero reports on anyone being banned yet. But yeah, if you don't want to take the chance, I 100% understand.

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Didn't hear about that. Thanks for letting me know. Although, I don't think ea will be angry if someone buys below 50k coins.
I wouldn't risk that. They can reset your team with a click of a button. Besides I think it's wrong to support coin sellers. They get the coins from auto trading/playing bots which hurts the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos