Official FIFA Thread!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't risk that. They can reset your team with a click of a button. Besides I think it's wrong to support coin sellers. They get the coins from auto trading/playing bots which hurts the market.

But you have to admit, ea blamed coin sellers for their awful servers, saying the servers keep going down and work awfully in a match because of coin sellers. Can't blame all on them.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So i have FIFA and i pretty noob at it, actually i am noob at it as i dont know anything about soccer and barely just learned the offside rules.

in any case, i play in an online league for madden on a website. The site also has leagues and like to arrange clubs for fifa. Xbone clubbers are not as prominent as ps4 clubbers right now as many switched over, but they want to build it up. In any case, they plan on clubbing tomorrow at 9est tomorrow if anybody is interested for fun. They want to make this a regular thing and hopefully have enough for a squad. Hoepfully we can get 4-6 and eventually build up for more.

Let me know, i probably wont be able to play until later, but we want to find some regulars to club during the week or on weekends.

kidofcrash23 is my GT add me and we can hopefully arrange some friendlies.

traditionsportsonline.com is the website if you want to visit.

if you an xbone clubber and not a weirdo, lets play! Dont yell at me for being bad ;(

Also, i am playing FUT, i suck at dribbling learn me on some dribbling skills becuase i suck at that.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So i have FIFA and i pretty noob at it, actually i am noob at it as i dont know anything about soccer and barely just learned the offside rules.

in any case, i play in an online league for madden on a website. The site also has leagues and like to arrange clubs for fifa. Xbone clubbers are not as prominent as ps4 clubbers right now as many switched over, but they want to build it up. In any case, they plan on clubbing tomorrow at 9est tomorrow if anybody is interested for fun. They want to make this a regular thing and hopefully have enough for a squad. Hoepfully we can get 4-6 and eventually build up for more.

Let me know, i probably wont be able to play until later, but we want to find some regulars to club during the week or on weekends.

kidofcrash23 is my GT add me and we can hopefully arrange some friendlies.

traditionsportsonline.com is the website if you want to visit.

if you an xbone clubber and not a weirdo, lets play! Dont yell at me for being bad ;(

Also, i am playing FUT, i suck at dribbling learn me on some dribbling skills becuase i suck at that.

Thanks! What's your favorite club and national team?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I dont have one, i know nothing about soccer. Literally know nothigna bout soccer, i dont know how the league setups work, how many teams in a league and all that.

I just know you need to kick the ball into the goal.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I dont have one, i know nothing about soccer. Literally know nothigna bout soccer, i dont know how the league setups work, how many teams in a league and all that.

I just know you need to kick the ball into the goal.

Lol, it's all good. Do you know about the world Cup at least?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol, it's all good. Do you know about the world Cup at least?

yes, they h ave every four years. I watched like one game this year.

I live in the bay area in california, 10 miles away from where i live they are building a new stadium for the sj earthquakes. might have to check it out one day

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I sent you a message on live. A group of people are still planning on doing clubs tonight at 9est, i probably cant make it since i have a madden lg game to play. You are free to play still, let know so i can let the organizer know.

They are looking for regulars and have club nights

Anybody else interested let me k now

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Still disappointed in the Classico result. Wish Barcelona won. I think if Messi made that goal that Suarez crossed, the attitude of the game would've changed and we could've won. Anyways, Madrid played really good and deserved the win. Barca is still #1 on the table, and Suarez will help Barca the more games he plays.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Watched the Chelsea vs Manchester United match, great goal from Chelsea, but Chelsea couldn't hang on till the last second with Van Persie's goal. :-/

Gus82

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Kem and I played some pro club games tonight. It was lots of fun and luckily, the Windows Central team's record is 4-0. Just promoted to div 9. As you can see it just started, so come join us to see how far can we get!

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering whether they will fix the FUT issues some day? :/
I finish the match, but don't get any rewards and points are not counted. Matches to be played remains unchanged as well. Seems like EA is aware of that but fixing it is taking ages... :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720