Official FIFA Thread!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering whether they will fix the FUT issues some day? :/
I finish the match, but don't get any rewards and points are not counted. Matches to be played remains unchanged as well. Seems like EA is aware of that but fixing it is taking ages... :/

That's why I'm not playing online seasons for UT right now. I heard some win the division yet don't get promoted. -_-

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Barcelona tied yesterday, but thank god Atletico lost today, because Barcelona still need some distance from Atletico. More behind Real Madrid though...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Plus, Manchester City is one of my favorite teams, and my favorite team is playing my other favorite. Same thing happened when Barcelona played PSG lol.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Last time against PSG we got kinda lucky because Ibrahimovic was injured. Most of the good teams have become better this year so all the matches will be pretty fun to watch. Although I like Madrid, I wouldn't want them to win the league this year, that would be boring.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
last time against psg we got kinda lucky because ibrahimovic was injured. Most of the good teams have become better this year so all the matches will be pretty fun to watch. Although i like madrid, i wouldn't want them to win the league this year, that would be boring.

I like Madrid, Atletico Madrid ;)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Played someone in Ultimate Team with my average team, and they had a pretty sick BPL team. I thought I would lose badly, but it was the other way around. I won 7-3. ;)

This was their squad:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419663827.599180.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720