Hey I got a kinectless Xbox one today and I was so happy to try it bit when I got home I turned it on and the Xbox splash screen comes up and then it goes to a black screen its been like this for hours and I can't seem to fix it, its 11pm right now and I'm gonna leave it on overnight to see if It can fix itself but has anyone had this problem? If so were you able to fix it and how?
    08-15-2014 12:21 AM
    Are you still having this problem? If you, have to tried a power cycle? Hold the Xbox logo on the console for a few seconds, and you'll notice the console goes from stand by to off, if you have instant on.
    08-21-2014 08:08 PM
    If you face a problem like this on day one then who knows what other problems may pop up.i would take it back for an exchange
    08-21-2014 08:25 PM
    Hey I got a kinectless Xbox one today and I was so happy to try it bit when I got home I turned it on and the Xbox splash screen comes up and then it goes to a black screen its been like this for hours and I can't seem to fix it, its 11pm right now and I'm gonna leave it on overnight to see if It can fix itself but has anyone had this problem? If so were you able to fix it and how?
    When the Xbox one came out (My Day one Xbox), after connecting to Wi-Fi, it rebooted and must of taken a update, as just the splash screen was on for over a 1/2 hour to a hour.

As the OP posted this a week ago today, I assume it's resolved or he got a replacement for it... I know I would not wait to play with a new toy... :)
    raul_junior likes this.
    08-22-2014 02:40 PM
    When the Xbox one came out (My Day one Xbox), after connecting to Wi-Fi, it rebooted and must of taken a update, as just the splash screen was on for over a 1/2 hour to a hour.

As the OP posted this a week ago today, I assume it's resolved or he got a replacement for it... I know I would not wait to play with a new toy... :)
    Lol unfortunetaly I got it fixed but now my new replacement has to be returned again because It has a problem with the disk drive...
    08-26-2014 10:45 PM
    Lol unfortunetaly I got it fixed but now my new replacement has to be returned again because It has a problem with the disk drive...

Sorry you are having bad luck! :'(
    raul_junior likes this.
    08-27-2014 07:55 PM