Pre-Ordered a Xbox 🎮 One

Sarang68

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered Xbox 🎮 One with Kinect here in India. Waiting for its release on September 23rd. One month seems like a year now! Got it from Amazon.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hope you are as pleased with it when you get it as I am over here in the UK, so far it has done everything I wanted it to do and it gets better with time (Media app etc).

And I wont mention the cricket :wink:

Bob

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just pre-ordered Xbox 🎮 One with Kinect here in India. Waiting for its release on September 23rd. One month seems like a year now! Got it from Amazon.

I would like to ask you, out of curiosity, what made you chose the Xbox One over the PS4? The extended features, controller, UI, or maybe something else?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Around here (at least Finland where X1 is officially not released yet) there are basically two official local release bundles that can be preordered, one that includes Kinect, Dance Central Spotlight, Forza, Fifa 15 and one without Kinect with Forza 5 and Fifa 15. Well, I believe there are also just FIFA 15 bundle at least but that will be available on the shelves too, but a bit added cost. The two I mentioned above are preorder only bonuses and don't raise the price of the console from the basic retail price.

My local preorder includes basic console, Kinect, 2nd controller, Titanfall, Forza 5, FIFA 15 and a year's subscription to a local gaming magazine :D And that was for the basic retail price of 529€ (with Kinect).

When I foun out though that the release in here would postpone to september 2014, I decided to just import one but I still have that old preorder active cos it was a good deal :D I will sell it to a friend and take the 2nd controller an Forza to myself and give him some discount :p

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I get only the two mentioned, not the rest. Maybe it depends on region.

There's no bundle that gives them all, those are all individual bundles that are being sold now or soon in regions where Xbox One is already released in. They typically just come with one game and the console. Microsoft is giving pretty sweet preorder deals to new markets it's launching in, such as yours and mine.

AG VK

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
The prices are ridiculously high. OP just wasted a lot of money. The X1 is on pre-order for 49,990 INR, approx $760. The X1 Call of Duty Limited Edition console with 1 TB storage is available at Best Buy in the US for just $500, which is about 30,000 INR. A very stupid decision. It would have been easy enough to get from the US.

AG VK

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
There's no bundle that gives them all, those are all individual bundles that are being sold now or soon in regions where Xbox One is already released in. They typically just come with one game and the console. Microsoft is giving pretty sweet preorder deals to new markets it's launching in, such as yours and mine.

Don't know about your market, but in his it's priced at ~$250 more than it is in the US. As always, the rest of the world gets MS products months after the US and when we do get them, they're overpriced and underfeatured.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not talking about prices in comparison to US. What I mean is that here the normal retail price for Kinect version is 529?, preorders also get those 3 games without extra cost compared to standard non preorder version.

Even in here the Xbox one costs more than in the US but that's not how it works anyways. I pay more but I get free health care and even university education, I'm cool paying a tad more

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
There's currently a deal for a Kinectless preorder that has Forza 5 and FIFA 15 and it only costs 373€, PS4 doesn't even come close to that value regardless of bundles around here.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not talking about prices in comparison to US. What I mean is that here the normal retail price for Kinect version is 529€, preorders also get those 3 games without extra cost compared to standard non preorder version.

Even in here the Xbox one costs more than in the US but that's not how it works anyways. I pay more but I get free health care and even university education, I'm cool paying a tad more

The Finnish - doing it right.

I wish I didn't have 60k in student loan debt...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad