12-28-2014 02:14 PM
27 12
tools
    Just pre-ordered Xbox ๐ŸŽฎ One with Kinect here in India. Waiting for its release on September 23rd. One month seems like a year now! Got it from Amazon.
    TheMightyCraken likes this.
    08-19-2014 09:25 AM
    k. .
    08-19-2014 09:26 AM
    Awesome! You should ask for an Invite for the Preview Program :)
    08-19-2014 09:30 AM
    Hope you are as pleased with it when you get it as I am over here in the UK, so far it has done everything I wanted it to do and it gets better with time (Media app etc).

And I wont mention the cricket

Bob
    Sarang68 likes this.
    08-19-2014 04:10 PM
    Awesome! You should ask for an Invite for the Preview Program :)
    Where can I ask for the invite to the preview. Will that be region restricted,
    08-20-2014 04:17 AM
    Please get me an invite to Xbox one preview
    08-20-2014 02:47 PM
    Just pre-ordered Xbox ๐ŸŽฎ One with Kinect here in India. Waiting for its release on September 23rd. One month seems like a year now! Got it from Amazon.
    I would like to ask you, out of curiosity, what made you chose the Xbox One over the PS4? The extended features, controller, UI, or maybe something else?
    08-20-2014 03:34 PM
    I would like to ask you, out of curiosity, what made you chose the Xbox One over the PS4? The extended features, controller, UI, or maybe something else?
    All of that +Something very simple. A Microsoft fanboy!๐Ÿ˜Š
    salmanahmad likes this.
    08-21-2014 12:02 AM
    lmao I'm jealous
    08-21-2014 04:19 AM
    Did you get a certain bundle, or just the traditional Xbox one with Kinect?
    08-21-2014 08:06 PM
    Did you get a certain bundle, or just the traditional Xbox one with Kinect?
    If by bundle you mean fifa & dance central free etc etc . Yes
    08-21-2014 10:50 PM
    If by bundle you mean fifa & dance central free etc etc . Yes
    I mean did you get the FIFA bundle, Madden Bundle, COD Bundle, Sunset Overdrive Bundle, etc.

BTW, all of those don't come with the Kinect.
    08-21-2014 10:55 PM
    Around here (at least Finland where X1 is officially not released yet) there are basically two official local release bundles that can be preordered, one that includes Kinect, Dance Central Spotlight, Forza, Fifa 15 and one without Kinect with Forza 5 and Fifa 15. Well, I believe there are also just FIFA 15 bundle at least but that will be available on the shelves too, but a bit added cost. The two I mentioned above are preorder only bonuses and don't raise the price of the console from the basic retail price.

My local preorder includes basic console, Kinect, 2nd controller, Titanfall, Forza 5, FIFA 15 and a year's subscription to a local gaming magazine :D And that was for the basic retail price of 529โ‚ฌ (with Kinect).

When I foun out though that the release in here would postpone to september 2014, I decided to just import one but I still have that old preorder active cos it was a good deal :D I will sell it to a friend and take the 2nd controller an Forza to myself and give him some discount :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-22-2014 02:22 AM
    I mean did you get the FIFA bundle, Madden Bundle, COD Bundle, Sunset Overdrive Bundle, etc.

BTW, all of those don't come with the Kinect.
    I get only the two mentioned, not the rest. Maybe it depends on region.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-22-2014 04:33 AM
    I get only the two mentioned, not the rest. Maybe it depends on region.
    There's no bundle that gives them all, those are all individual bundles that are being sold now or soon in regions where Xbox One is already released in. They typically just come with one game and the console. Microsoft is giving pretty sweet preorder deals to new markets it's launching in, such as yours and mine.
    08-22-2014 05:02 AM
    The prices are ridiculously high. OP just wasted a lot of money. The X1 is on pre-order for 49,990 INR, approx $760. The X1 Call of Duty Limited Edition console with 1 TB storage is available at Best Buy in the US for just $500, which is about 30,000 INR. A very stupid decision. It would have been easy enough to get from the US.
    08-22-2014 05:19 AM
    There's no bundle that gives them all, those are all individual bundles that are being sold now or soon in regions where Xbox One is already released in. They typically just come with one game and the console. Microsoft is giving pretty sweet preorder deals to new markets it's launching in, such as yours and mine.
    Don't know about your market, but in his it's priced at ~$250 more than it is in the US. As always, the rest of the world gets MS products months after the US and when we do get them, they're overpriced and underfeatured.
    08-22-2014 05:20 AM
    I'm not talking about prices in comparison to US. What I mean is that here the normal retail price for Kinect version is 529, preorders also get those 3 games without extra cost compared to standard non preorder version.

Even in here the Xbox one costs more than in the US but that's not how it works anyways. I pay more but I get free health care and even university education, I'm cool paying a tad more
    08-22-2014 09:38 AM
    There's currently a deal for a Kinectless preorder that has Forza 5 and FIFA 15 and it only costs 373โ‚ฌ, PS4 doesn't even come close to that value regardless of bundles around here.
    08-23-2014 05:01 AM
    I'm not talking about prices in comparison to US. What I mean is that here the normal retail price for Kinect version is 529โ‚ฌ, preorders also get those 3 games without extra cost compared to standard non preorder version.

Even in here the Xbox one costs more than in the US but that's not how it works anyways. I pay more but I get free health care and even university education, I'm cool paying a tad more
    The Finnish - doing it right.

I wish I didn't have 60k in student loan debt...
    08-26-2014 10:26 AM
    The Finnish - doing it right.

I wish I didn't have 60k in student loan debt...
    haha only 60K? Mine is closer to 90K :(

I'll never pay it off, so i try not to even think about it. Except of course when that monthly bill comes in.
    08-26-2014 10:29 AM
    Those are some pretty crazy sums. I also have some student loan, about 1500โ‚ฌ worth. That's cos when I set up the possibility to loan on demand, they automatically paid me the first batch even if I didn't need it. With the other student support payments and my fiancee working mostly full time, I've managed 4 years in university now without needing to use the student loan. Pretty much the last year starting this fall, however they've cut my living support cos I have a daughter now ("hey, you have more expenses now, lets give you less money!"), so I might need to use some of the loan, but we arn't talking more than a few thousand.

But yeah, day to day living and food is pretty expensive around here in comparison, but stuff like the mostly free university education are some pretty nifty things of ours :D
    08-26-2014 10:46 AM
    haha only 60K? Mine is closer to 90K :(

I'll never pay it off, so i try not to even think about it. Except of course when that monthly bill comes in.
    Going on an income based repayment plan helped my family and I incredibly well. Payment went from 800/month to 50/month. When you're a pastor - which doesn't get paid too much to begin with - getting any sort of help is a lifesaver.
    08-26-2014 10:52 AM
    Going on an income based repayment plan helped my family and I incredibly well. Payment went from 800/month to 50/month. When you're a pastor - which doesn't get paid too much to begin with - getting any sort of help is a lifesaver.
    Yea i have lowered mine. I paid for a year the 800/mo but my savings went down QUICK as you can imagine. Now im wishing i would have just dropped my payment from the beginning.

My fiance has a masters with 0 Student Loan debt. her parents paid for her bachelors and her job paid for her to go back and get her masters. So at least we dont have 2 people with retarded amounts of student loan debit.
    08-26-2014 11:23 AM
    Yep, I'm in the same boat. My wife with masters has 0 student loan debt through scholarships and as a teacher the state of SC paid for her to get her masters. Very lucky.

I can't be too upset though. Going to a small private college and an even smaller seminary and ONLY coming out with 60k in student loan debt (though it saddens me that I can make this positive) is a good thing. I'm on my candidacy team in my synod (helping guide those who feel a call to ministry in the ELCA) and we've had to turn people away because they have OVER 150k in student loan debt just from undergrad!!! That's nuts!
    08-26-2014 12:11 PM
27 12