Can you buy a Kinect separately for the Xbox one

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You may want to check ebay. Being sold for 50-75 dollars on there now... (or what would be the equivalent for those outside the US)

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
should work just fine. M$ has said it will be available for purchase this holiday season for $120. I would assume probably in Sept or Oct.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Gamestop is selling used ones from 120-130. A total rip when new ones are supposed to be available later for $120.

BigPete7978

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
My question is, will it work on the kinectless Xbox one? I don't know why I feel it wont, but I just want a confirmation
I don't see why it wouldn't. Does the Xbox One without the Kinect not have the Kinect port or something? I don't understand why the Kinect isn't already being sold without a bundle honestly.

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why it wouldn't. Does the Xbox One without the Kinect not have the Kinect port or something? I don't understand why the Kinect isn't already being sold without a bundle honestly.
Exactly! I dont know if it has the port or if you need some kind of software update for it to work and all. I will wait and find out. The Sunset Overdrive bundle is really tempting

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
As far as I see it makes no sense to buy an Xbox One without Kinect, the price difference is about ?40, so if you then want to buy Kinect later you are looking at ?120 +.

You can buy two or three games with the difference of ?80 especially if you buy pre-used games. How much does sunset overdrive cost separately ?

Ok I admit there isn't a lot you can't actually do with Kinect that can't be achieved with the controller or better still the Media remote control, but give it time and we will see future developments making Kinect more valuable.

And it is so much fun talking to your Xbox when it also controls your TV/receiver and cable box.

Bob

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
As far as I see it makes no sense to buy an Xbox One without Kinect, the price difference is about ?40, so if you then want to buy Kinect later you are looking at ?120 +.

You can buy two or three games with the difference of ?80 especially if you buy pre-used games. How much does sunset overdrive cost separately ?

Ok I admit there isn't a lot you can't actually do with Kinect that can't be achieved with the controller or better still the Media remote control, but give it time and we will see future developments making Kinect more valuable.

And it is so much fun talking to your Xbox when it also controls your TV/receiver and cable box.

Bob

I've always had a Kinect. You're preaching to the choir here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos