Horrible Gamerz Podcast!

Tragic

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all I and couple of my close friends have a video game podcast called Horrible Gamerz Podcast! We cover (or at least try to) all gaming related news. We also have a facebook group where you can meet up with the community, get together and have a great time playing video games rather you have a Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3 or Playstation 4 there will always be people you can play with. We also have give away and contest and all that fun stuff. You can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/horriblegamerz we look forward to meeting new friends and sharing the fun times we'll have play games!

byobg

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Dang - I had hoped that this thread was about a podcast dedicated to people who are horrible at gaming. (That's what I need...)

Tragic

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Dang - I had hoped that this thread was about a podcast dedicated to people who are horrible at gaming. (That's what I need...)
Well in a sense we are! We each have our weaknesses and what not but who doesn't? It's a brutality honest podcast for gamers by gamers and casual listeners of course!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss