Warframe on XBOX One

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I started playing this on PC but didn't dive in too deep because I didn't have a good mouse to game with. I heard about the release on PS4 and thought wow that's cool I wonder if the PS4 guys can play along side their PC brethren. Now it's on the XBONE and I must say q pretty cool to see a multiplayer game that oporates across three different platforms. It's got some bugs but it's a lot of fun.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it seemed pretty decent. Won't probably get too deep into it before I get a few friends with me, but we'll be busy with Destiny and Diablo for months to come anyways..

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
It's decent. Not a fan of the aim though. It just seems off. I tried adjusting the sensitivity high which made it worse and look like it lagged behind. That's one of my big gripes with it. Haven't made it too far. But it looks good for a "freemium" game. Probably won't play it once destiny is out.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Ill have to take a quick look at destiny. I agree the aim takes some getting use to. Finding the parts to build things is looking damn near impossible.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, there is something very weirdly wrong with the aiming. I suppose you get used to it, but I wish it was somehow similar to.. I don't know, every other game out there? :D

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay the game has begun to grow on me a little. I made myself a sword and been leveling that up. I found the melee weapons more fun the the guns. Lol

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I hopped on after I finally started making progress in the game when it wouldn't start. I launch the game and before it starts to load it goes back to the home screen and I get an error message. I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and completely shut down the system, all with the same dead end. I've seen one other person on the Xbox forums say they are having the same issue with no answers. It's not looking good for me 😔.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers