02-09-2015 09:44 AM
30 12
tools
    I also have a few friends that still play it on a daily basis. I would probably play it a bit with them had I bought the season pass as soon as it become possible. I was going to, but then I bought Diablo 3 and figured I'll just get the season pass closer to when it releases. As time went by we kinda learned how little new content there is in the DLC and I figured it's not worth the money for me, so I didn't buy it.

Did play the base game for like over 200h so the base game certainly "paid itself back" to me. Looking forward to Destiny 2, but I doubt I'll bother with current expansions unless they get A LOT more content or become A LOT cheaper.

Part of the reason was also the group I raided with. Half of the team always wanted to cheese all the raid bosses. Raids are the best part of the game hands down and it wasn't fun for me to skip half of the best content and the remaining half you do in the most boring available way for whatever stupid reason :/
    02-06-2015 01:02 AM
    I also have a few friends that still play it on a daily basis. I would probably play it a bit with them had I bought the season pass as soon as it become possible. I was going to, but then I bought Diablo 3 and figured I'll just get the season pass closer to when it releases. As time went by we kinda learned how little new content there is in the DLC and I figured it's not worth the money for me, so I didn't buy it.

Did play the base game for like over 200h so the base game certainly "paid itself back" to me. Looking forward to Destiny 2, but I doubt I'll bother with current expansions unless they get A LOT more content or become A LOT cheaper.

Part of the reason was also the group I raided with. Half of the team always wanted to cheese all the raid bosses. Raids are the best part of the game hands down and it wasn't fun for me to skip half of the best content and the remaining half you do in the most boring available way for whatever stupid reason :/
    Most of the raid cant be cheesed anymore and its still very rewarding.
    02-06-2015 03:49 AM
    I tried destiny. To me it was just another first person shooter. It was described to me as a MMORPG, which I can see, but lost we with all the shooting :(
    02-08-2015 10:18 PM
    OMG! There is Destiny for XBOX?! I'm really behind with news...
    02-09-2015 05:42 AM
    OMG! There is Destiny for XBOX?! I'm really behind with news...
    Lol, yea. It was heavily advertised under Sony PS4 (and I believe Microsoft wasn't allowed to advertise Destiny for Xbox), the part that was actually exclusive to PS4 wasn't very much, but the game launched at exact same time for both consoles. PS4 just gets some extra stuff that Xbox gets later (like a few strike missions)
    02-09-2015 09:44 AM
30 12