Show off your Destiny!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Just as a fun venture lets see what everyones getting on Destiny. This weekend I missed out in the easy to get "Red Death" Pulse Rifle. I LOVE PULSE RIFLES, but decided to go for the Warlock Bond thinking I'll have enough time to farm and get both. Anyway post below and I'll post a little later on. Stats, Loot, crazy glitches, Sparrow Stunts, Amazing views and pretty much are acceptable.

Let's see it Guardians.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am in no way a big gamer, but this may be the one that gets me to buy an XBOX.

Gonna keep an eye on this thread. Oh, the chance to be a Warlock....

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
It was hilarious last night. Played with 3 friends in the Crucible doing some 'clash' matches. Everything was going great then one of our guys literally fell asleep and was snoring into his headset. That was a first. He passed out.

I did FINALLY get to play some public events yesterday. I read that Bungie upped the occurrence rate of public events and upped the drop rate for loot.

Knocking out 3 guys with Fists of Havoc in the Crucible has definitely been my 'happiest moment' so far. You can check it out in my gameclips on the xbox one or on smartglass - gamertag is techpastorm

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Still working on getting Vanguard to level 2 myself so I havnt aligned myself with anything really, but afaik it isnt much of a decision to make, you can level up all of them eventually right? I'll probably just work on the one that has the best/most convenient piece I want next.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I chose not to align myself to a faction just yet, I barely even earn crucible marks since my competitive side just can't bring me to play the most unbalanced multiplayer I've ever seen. That's a different topic though.

Anyway, I'm gonna be going hard with Raids soon. My team wants to gear up and I need a legendary chest to complete my full legendary and exotic set. I should get it soon, hopefully before level 15 Cryptarch.

Me and my buddy completed a full level 22 raid with only us two (Summoning Pits) and we beat Phogoth in less than 5 minutes! It was amazing.

I also completed a checkpoint public event solo, that was pretty amazing too.

Completed my exotic bounty and now I have two exotics, which is the cap. I'll switch them out once I get a exotic primary, and an exotic helmet.

Collected 34 Motes of light so far and I'm back up to 13 strange coins (uses 14 over the weekend) so I should be set in a few days for the weekend shop.

Found all ghost which pushed me over to 2k grimoire. That's always fun!!

Figured out how important those resources are and how rare ascendant shard and energy is. I need them to upgrade my armour and weapons but I barely have enough for one upgrade (even after 60 hours of FaceTime). Sucks.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Ugh... after the update that came out yesterday I've had countless network issues. I'd love to show off my Destiny... but I can't...

Played with some folks from WPCentral last night and Coreldan and his friend this morning and I was getting kicked out every 2-5 minutes. Really frustrating - I have NO PROBLEMS with any other game on the XBOX One... bah...

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I had some disconnecting problems like on the first or second day of the game going live, but not since. I think a friend got booted out once after that, but thats about it. You were getting the disconnects even when playing solo? Otherwise I could guess it could be cos of the european server or something.

Thanks for joining us anyways :D

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Seems it was more of an ISP problem in conjunction with Destiny's wonky network stuff. Called my ISP last night since my wife was noticing the times that I was getting kicked out of destiny on the computer as she was on the internet. Things are going better now...

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Was able to play this morning... Now I can't get into the tower... Newt error every time. So frustrating... Then sometimes it says that it thinks I'm not connected to Xbox live... Ugh... Bungie.. Seriously fix your network issues...

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
That is so weird. I have had 0 issues playing destiny. Other then I've yet to find anyone that has been communicating in any game mode I have played.

I would think my headset was broken if It didnt work in other games lol

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I was able to play this morning again. If I try to get on this evening and it gives me the crazy errors again then I know its simply because Destiny's servers can't handle the load... Lots of people are having issues though. First it was university students and the recent update was to help alleviate those problems - which cause lots of home network users issues too. It's been frustrating to say the least...

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
That is so weird. I have had 0 issues playing destiny. Other then I've yet to find anyone that has been communicating in any game mode I have played.

I would think my headset was broken if It didnt work in other games lol

I thought there was no chat enabled in the first place unless you just form a party?

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I thought there was no chat enabled in the first place unless you just form a party?

Not even in the strike missions where it teams you up with 3 people? Or the Crucible multiplayer?

Maybe that's the case... I feel like it cant be tho. I've tried getting people to talk but NOTHING.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss