Show off your Destiny!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Our group finished VoG today, sadly I wasnt there cos I had to take care of my daughter.

This time I was there the whole run. Was a nice 2 hour clear with two RL friends and then some internet friends we've picked up along the way in Destiny, mostly same group as last week. Sadly the game hates me and only gave me shards and energies, while everyone else got so much cool stuff they could barely fit it in their inventories :D

Atheon took us maybe 40 mins, but other than that we didn't really have much wipes.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Finished VoG in an hour last week same though. All energies and shard no gear. Inspired me to make 2 more characters to level up for 3 times the gear. Now this week my whole squad is planning on doing it three times. I have a level 29 Warlock, 27 Warlock and a level 26 Hunter. This should be good.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Finished VoG in an hour last week same though. All energies and shard no gear. Inspired me to make 2 more characters to level up for 3 times the gear. Now this week my whole squad is planning on doing it three times. I have a level 29 Warlock, 27 Warlock and a level 26 Hunter. This should be good.

Your enthusiasm really hasnt disappeared I see :D I mostly just do the weekly things (hc strike, nightfall, raid), daily hc story and some random stuff to cap vanguard marks. Im happy I "can" finally play something else too :D

Dont see myself leveling alts in near future, rather play something else with the spare time

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Your enthusiasm really hasnt disappeared I see :D I mostly just do the weekly things (hc strike, nightfall, raid), daily hc story and some random stuff to cap vanguard marks. Im happy I "can" finally play something else too :D

Dont see myself leveling alts in near future, rather play something else with the spare time

This is a 100% random post, but I finally got another windows phone (android was fun but Windows always has my heart) and launch the Windows Central app, and this is my my recent post. Random fact, I still haven't lost interest in the game. Almost 2700 Grimoire and only one weapon away from all exotics!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I also have a few friends that still play it on a daily basis. I would probably play it a bit with them had I bought the season pass as soon as it become possible. I was going to, but then I bought Diablo 3 and figured I'll just get the season pass closer to when it releases. As time went by we kinda learned how little new content there is in the DLC and I figured it's not worth the money for me, so I didn't buy it.

Did play the base game for like over 200h so the base game certainly "paid itself back" to me. Looking forward to Destiny 2, but I doubt I'll bother with current expansions unless they get A LOT more content or become A LOT cheaper.

Part of the reason was also the group I raided with. Half of the team always wanted to cheese all the raid bosses. Raids are the best part of the game hands down and it wasn't fun for me to skip half of the best content and the remaining half you do in the most boring available way for whatever stupid reason :/

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I also have a few friends that still play it on a daily basis. I would probably play it a bit with them had I bought the season pass as soon as it become possible. I was going to, but then I bought Diablo 3 and figured I'll just get the season pass closer to when it releases. As time went by we kinda learned how little new content there is in the DLC and I figured it's not worth the money for me, so I didn't buy it.

Did play the base game for like over 200h so the base game certainly "paid itself back" to me. Looking forward to Destiny 2, but I doubt I'll bother with current expansions unless they get A LOT more content or become A LOT cheaper.

Part of the reason was also the group I raided with. Half of the team always wanted to cheese all the raid bosses. Raids are the best part of the game hands down and it wasn't fun for me to skip half of the best content and the remaining half you do in the most boring available way for whatever stupid reason :/

Most of the raid cant be cheesed anymore and its still very rewarding. http://youtu.be/G60O6qSrWo8

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried destiny. To me it was just another first person shooter. It was described to me as a MMORPG, which I can see, but lost we with all the shooting :(

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
OMG! There is Destiny for XBOX?! I'm really behind with news...

Lol, yea. It was heavily advertised under Sony PS4 (and I believe Microsoft wasn't allowed to advertise Destiny for Xbox), the part that was actually exclusive to PS4 wasn't very much, but the game launched at exact same time for both consoles. PS4 just gets some extra stuff that Xbox gets later (like a few strike missions)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro