Xbox preview invites

phiresun

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey I just sent you a message too. I greatly appreciate you trying to help the community. I've been trying for months to get someone to at least invite me. LOL Thanks in advance Bro!

GT=PhireSun GHz

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Added all the requests so far to the preview invite list. As ever, please be patient, and please note that I don't control who MS lets in.

One other thing, if you have any questions about how it works, please post them here, as I have had loads of the same ones on Live, and I have to send the same message quite often. I would encourage everyone to read the thread from the start.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Weird... The ones I dud first have not heard anything, but some done 24 hours later are in. I can try again for you. There is obviously some reason, known only to MS.

deebee_433

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Added all the requests so far to the preview invite list. As ever, please be patient, and please note that I don't control who MS lets in.

One other thing, if you have any questions about how it works, please post them here, as I have had loads of the same ones on Live, and I have to send the same message quite often. I would encourage everyone to read the thread from the start.

Haha, I'm guilty of that. Sorry and thanks though! I've yet to receive anything from Microsoft, but I'm hoping. ?fingerscrossed?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not sure which gamertag you are Dee, but don't sweat it. Many were guilty of it, and if the roles were reversed, I would be the same. It isn't so bad if there is only one to do, but I've done over 60 invites so far. Some were done in batches of 5 or 6, others 1 at a time. And I struggled to remember the order they came in, so a bulk text to all was tricky.

Great to hear from those getting in, and I am happy to try again for those that don't make it this time, but give it until the weekend, MS send them out in a curious order.

zdentonz

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Peachy, I will be sending you a friend invite when I get home to receive an invite to the xbox preview. My GT is zdentonz. Thanks man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12