Xbox preview invites

mattdistro

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Message sent. Thanks in advance again.

BTW I said my name on here was rudefyet, forgot I changed it. I don't even know who I am anymore.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No worries. Invite added.

If you don't get in, drop me a message, and I will try again. The record so far is 6 retries! And the guy may still not be in!

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I've asked several times in the main page and never got an invite. Can someone help out?
CommadoreBob
Be sure to check the spelling. It is spelled that was on purpose.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, there's me not paying attention. Added and message sent!

You are not the first! Ha ha. It isn't me being militant, but there is no chance that I am gonna add all those random gamertags, would drive me potty. By doing it this way, I an guaranteed to add the right person.

Looking at the first post will answer a few questions for people too, so saves me loads of typing.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Aw, I'm blushing! Happy to help. You may be able to one day, I may cash it sometime! All the requests have been polite, and met some decent people, so all good. The hard bit is remembering who I spoke to.

Good luck. Let me know if you get in.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
To the posts above, have a gander at the first post in the thread. You can get an invite.

Regarding the multiplayer bit, I don't think it restricts you, but that may explain why I can rarely get a Defence Grid multiplayer game. I have never managed to get a multiplayer game on Worms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb