Xbox preview invites

Copiondor

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey, could I please get one, I've been asking around for months with no luck. It would be amazing if anyone has an extra they could spare! My gamertag is Copiondor

MeWhoElse

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey Peachy, eager to trial the dev release to enable DTV USB support and the OneGuide for us Aussies... instead of waiting.
​Would appreciate the add MeWhoElse77

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Marc, done yours and all the other requests on here and on Live.

Thanks for the offer of a game on Titanfall, I may take you up on that. I'm pretty poor on it, and I get bored of it real quick though. Doesn't hold my attention like Battlefield did. I rarely play more than 15 minutes of Titanfall before I get tired of it. Reminds me too much of COD. At the minute I am playing a bit of the Hardline beta. I may also get Battlefield again, love those helicopters.

I welcome anyone to join me at any time, whatever I'm playing. My only issue is the sound from my headset is choppy, so I rarely have it connected.

One more thing to anyone else, I got rid of over 100 from my friends list recently. I was losing track of who was who, so if I took you off, but you want back on, then you are welcome. If you have not got in to the preview yet, send me another message on Live.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I really wish I knew what their invite policy was. Done several invites that have been accepted within 24 hours. Some don't get in at the first attempt, others don't get in at all.

I'll send you another one. I would expect that you will hear something within 3 or 4 days. If not, let me know, I'll try again.

As for Trials, bring it on. Gonna keep checking my times now.

ooklah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I really wish I knew what their invite policy was. Done several invites that have been accepted within 24 hours. Some don't get in at the first attempt, others don't get in at all.

I'll send you another one. I would expect that you will hear something within 3 or 4 days. If not, let me know, I'll try again.

As for Trials, bring it on. Gonna keep checking my times now.
It is weird. You originally invited me on the 6th, and again on the 13th. Finally on the 15th I received the confirmation message from Microsoft... 3 times.
After that it took another day or two for my console to pull down whatever it is it needed.

Thanks peachy!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Weird indeed.

The wait between notification and update is standard, everyone has that. But the decision on who gets in is perplexing, to say the least. Thankfully, most get in after 1 attempt. Had they all needed 2 or more, then I would have had to stop doing them. My record is 17 attempts for one fella, and he still is not in. Gonna have to give that one up shortly, he seems destined never to get in.

I don't think there can be that many on the site left to add, lol. As I said previously, almost everyone has been very polite, so that helps. Most read the first post, so that makes it easy. Met some good people to, from all over. All good. You, and all the others are very welcome. Viva la community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb